You cannot easily switch between 0.7.x and 1.0.x versions.
Bugfixes in 1.0.1RC1
- Prevent creating orphan items in "incomplete" when deleting downloading jobs.
- Forced item with missing articles caused overflow into paused jobs
- Do QuickCheck even on files that would be removed by the Cleanup-list (problematic for RAR files).
- Fix "Download all par2 files" behavior
- Treat ambiguous numeric values as number of minutes for custom pause time.
- Accept MIME records that have only LF line endings (error in some third-party utilities)
- Fix PushOver support.
- Fix breaking Glitter bug with large script_log
- Fix issues with deleting jobs via the API
- Fix issue where Sonarr could not read using the History-API
- Increase default cache to 450M
- Full Unicode support with Chinese and Russian translations
- New default UI: Glitter
- Server priorities instead of primary/backup ==> REVIEW YOUR SERVER SETTINGS!
- Newsserver IPv6 load balancing aka Happy Eyeballs / RFC 6555
- Duplicate detection for series
- More filters in RSS
- 7zip support
- Option to save repair time by downloading all par2 files
- Support for long paths in Windows (above 260)
- Improved security for external access
- Lots of small improvements and bug fixes
- Redesign of notifications classes
- More notification services supported
- Diagnostic dashboard tab for "Status" page
- Bonjour/ZeroConfig support
- Breaking change in API: speed-limit is now either a percentage or an absolute number
[**] 0-100 or anything with a '%' is a percentage
[**] Absolute numbers no longer have an implicit "k"
[**] Check third-party tools that set a speed for SABnzbd
- SABnzbd's webserver now doesn't listen to IPv6 addresses by default.
[**] Use Config->Special->ipv6_hosting if you want this enabled.
[**] "localhost" will be replaced with "127.0.0.1", check any browser bookmark and third-party tool
- Classic skin has been removed
- Support extra parameters for par2 on other platforms than Windows
- Option to verify HTTPS connections (default off)
- Auto-negotiates best Usenet ssl protocol (override possible)
- When upgrading from 0.7.x, a backup server will get priority 1
https://github.com/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/rele ... g/1.0.1RC1