Release Notes - SABnzbd 2.3.7
Improvements and bug fixes since 2.3.6
- Hopeless jobs will be failed faster, based on the first article of
each file. If 80% of these first articles is missing, the job is aborted.
- Option "fast_fail" added to disable the new behavior.
- Added option to quickly add a verified test download
- Readout of some RSS feeds could result in a crash
- Direct Unpack could get stuck processing
- Show Details on Servers page could break graph display
- Windows: Update MultiPar to 188.8.131.52
Looking for help with SABnzbd development:
Upgrading from 2.2.x and older
- Finish queue
- Stop SABnzbd
- Install new version
- Start SABnzbd
- When upgrading from 2.2.0 or older the queue will be converted. Job order,
settings and data will be preserved, but all jobs will be unpaused and
URL's that did not finish fetching before the upgrade will be lost.
- The organization of the download queue is different from 0.7.x releases.
This version will not see the 0.7.x queue, but you can restore the jobs
by going to Status page and using Queue Repair.
Known problems and solutions
- Read the file "ISSUES.txt"
Download SABnzbd 2.3.7
Important posts, including release announcements and detailed forum rules
1 post • Page 1 of 1