SABnzbd 0.5.0 RC6 is available for download from SourceForge.net.
- Add INI-only option "par2_multicore" to enable/disable par2-multicore
- Prevent crash in RSS due to odd characters
- Prevent deadlock in downloader when server is blocked
- Prevent deletion of par files of other sets in multi-set NZBs
- Incorrect job rename in SMPL skin on Windows
- INI-only option "no_penalties" to limit timeout penalties for
non-optional servers to 1 minute
- HTTPS certificate paths should default to the admin_dir directive
- The second parameter of the user script should be the original NZB file name,
even when the job has been renamed.
- Show clear error message when RSS feed preview or force-download fails.
- Don't warn about RSS reading problems when a scheduled scan is done.
- Ignore empty "username" and "apikey" parameters in nzbmatrix.com URLs
and add stored values.
- Suppress authentication warning for API call "get_scripts" and "qstatus".
These are used by some external utilities to determine if username/password is required.
Prevents a warning each time SABnzbd or the browser is started.
- Ignore read-only attributes of files in a RAR archive (Windows)
- Remove potential crash on OSX when handling corrupt par2 file
- Enable manual unblocking of permantly blocked servers
- Retry permanently blocked servers after 30 minutes (compensate for shoddy servers)
- INI-only option "folder_length_max" for trimming folder name size
(default 128 for Windows, for others 256)
- Give unrar preference over rar when both installed on a Posix system
RC4 and RC5 were only released to our Test group.
Important posts, including release announcements and detailed forum rules
1 post • Page 1 of 1