Dear SABnzbd friends.
SABnzbd-0.3.3 Final has been published on SourceForge.net.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=207766.
This is a maintenance release, with these fixes:
- Improve robustness newzbin report fetching
- File was skipped if first article was missing
- Handle unresolvable hostnames
- Handle ambiguous 'localhost' on IPV6-enabled systems better
- OSX NotificationsCenter support
- Unix-only: permissions can be set in Config->Directories
- Embedded CherryPy module (to prevent version conflicts)
- Option to do post-processing only on correct jobs
- Show warning on main page when PAR2 program is missing
- Remove delay when resuming download
- Show last 20 warnings/errors instead of 10
- Correct Vista icon
- Don't crash anymore on bad NZB files
- When hostname in unresolvable, use 0.0.0.0 instead
- Prevent multiple warnings if dirscan-dir is missing
- Incorrect backup or zipped/gz nzb files
Important posts, including release announcements and detailed forum rules
1 post • Page 1 of 1