Thanks for a great script!
Just some things to add though please bear in mind I am no Linux guru.
I wanted to run this on my synology box and YMMV:
1) The location of the scripts folder for me was:
2) Downloaded and followed the prep of files instructions
3) Used WinSCP to transfer the files to the above folder. Note you must login as root not Admin, though the passwords are the same.
4) Connect to the box using putty
5) changed the owner of the files and the pynma folder to the sabnzbd internal user that is created when you install the sabnzbd package:
chown sabnzbd sabnma.py
chown sabnzbd test.py
chown -R sabnzbd pynma/
6) I dont know if this is required but I made each of the scripts executable too:
chmod +X sabnma.py
chmod +X test.py
7) Assigned the script to my categories
Started off a test download, got my notification when it was done.
So once again, thanks for the script. I hope that the above might help someone else.