[Windows] YoVanilla: Movie and Documentary Post-Processing

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
NoTolerance

Re: [Windows] YoVanilla: Movie and Documentary Post-Processi

Post by NoTolerance »

Yeah, you're going to need to set the Group/Indexer tags. There's a sample jpg included in the download, but I'll post it here too:

For noahshows, your indexer tag would probably be something like: TV.*
For noahmovies, you could use something like: Movies.*
Last edited by NoTolerance on April 20th, 2015, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

sactowilly wrote:Maybe I'm not getting it, but I've tried two different ways and have had no luck with it moving my kid's movies and shows to folders I want... just the default ones.
By the way, you're not really using this the way I intended, but that's not a bad thing. I think I might make some modifications to allow for different processing for Adult vs Kids programming (or user-defined). I'll have to put some thought into it.
whatcom

Post by whatcom »

Hi, thanks for making the script. I'm having a problem getting it to run properly. It cannot find my user-defined categories because it appears to be looking for them in ...\sabnzbd\scripts and I've moved my scripts dir to users\...\appdata\local\sabnzbd\scripts. It appears to find everything else okay such as my download dir. I got around the problem by creating a new scripts dir under sab that I have a second copy of the ini file but that's a bit of a kludge. I can send logs of the unsuccessful and successful executions of the scripts if that'd be useful. Thx
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

In Sab's config, what is the path you have set for Post-Processing Scripts Folder?

Is this where you copied YoVanilla.exe and YoVanilla.ini?

I think I know why this might be an issue and it might require an additional setting in the INI file to correct it, but I'd like you to confirm the information above first.
whatcom

Post by whatcom »

Yeah I set the PP scripts folder as C:\Users\*edited*\AppData\Local\sabnzbd\scripts which is where the YoVanilla exe and ini are located.
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

Okay, whatcom: I released a new version that shouldn't require the script to reside in the Sab directory. Please update and test it out for me and post back your results.

YoVanilla.exe and YoVanilla.ini still need to reside in the same directory, however.
whatcom

Post by whatcom »

NT, New version works great. I had downloaded an intermediate version it looked like that was doing the file name improperly. Thanks for taking the time to update the script. The output from the log is below.
Back With My Brand New Invention: v1.0.0.57
INI File Version: v1.0.0.03
You're running the current version of YoVanilla.
Your INI File is current.
New Job: XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC
Making sure NZB was processed successfully...
NZB processing completed without error. Yo, VIP! Let's kick it!
Reading configuration options from C:\Users\*edited*\AppData\Local\sabnzbd\scripts\YoVanilla.ini
Looks like a Documentary.
Processing as a Documentary.
Formatting date...
Date: 2012
Added parenthesis to date; renamed title: XXXXX (2012)
Date formatted.
Special Edition Folder is now XXXXX (2012)
Processing "XXXXX (2012)"
Preparing to clean up files...
Looking for C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC
Deleted C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\1.png
Deleted C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\2.png
Deleted C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\3.png
Deleted C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\4.png
Deleted C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\5.png
Deleted C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\XXXXX-Movie-Poster.jpg
Couldn't delete C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\moviesXXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\XXXXX-Movie-Poster.jpg - it may have already been deleted.
Deleted C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\XXXXX.2012.720P.BRRIP.XVID.AC3-MAJESTiC.nfo
Couldn't delete C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\XXXXX.2012.720P.BRRIP.XVID.AC3-MAJESTiC.nfo - it may have already been deleted.
Deleted C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\XXXXX.2012.720P.BRRIP.XVID.AC3-MAJESTiC.sfv
Couldn't delete C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\XXXXX.2012.720P.BRRIP.XVID.AC3-MAJESTiC.sfv - it may have already been deleted.
Preparing to rename and move files...
Renaming/Moving C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC\XXXXX.2012.720P.BRRIP.XVID.AC3-MAJESTiC.avi to Z:\\XXXXX (2012)\XXXXX (2012).avi SUCCEEDED! Now deleting...
Deleting C:\Users\*edited*\Documents\Downloads\complete\movies\XXXXX 2012 720P BRRIP XVID AC3 MAJESTiC SUCCEEDED!
Yo man - let's get out of here. Word to your mother.
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

Yeah, that intermediate version wasn't supposed to get published... Glad it's all working now.
cyzlak

Post by cyzlak »

Hey first time using your script. I followed all the instructions and I got an error about line 1024 after I downloaded something. Anyway now it's sitting there saying "preparing to rename move files" and isn't doing anything. It's been like that for about 30 minutes. I can't actually find the movie I downloaded either...
Back With My Brand New Invention: v1.0.0.57
INI File Version: v1.0.0.03
You're running the current version of YoVanilla.
Your INI File is current.
New Job: Lovely Molly 2011 BRRip XviD JOALBA
Making sure NZB was processed successfully...
NZB processing completed without error. Yo, VIP! Let's kick it!
Reading configuration options from D:\DOWNLOADS & TORRENTS\TORRENTS\SAB Scripts\YoVanilla.ini
Looks like an SD movie.
Processing as an SD movie.
Formatting date...
Date: 2011
Added parenthesis to date; renamed title: Lovely Molly Brrip (2011)
Date formatted.
Special Edition Folder is now Lovely Molly Brrip (2011)
Processing "Lovely Molly Brrip (2011)"
Preparing to clean up files...
Looking for D:\DOWNLOADS & TORRENTS\TORRENTS
D:\Games Movies & TV\Movies\Lovely Molly Brrip (2011)\Lovely Molly Brrip (2011).srt didn't exist.
Moved D:\DOWNLOADS & TORRENTS\TORRENTS\Lovely Molly - (2011).1.srt as D:\Games Movies & TV\Movies\Lovely Molly Brrip (2011)\Lovely Molly Brrip (2011).srt
D:\Games Movies & TV\Movies\Lovely Molly Brrip (2011)\Lovely Molly Brrip (2011).srt already existed.
Moved D:\DOWNLOADS & TORRENTS\TORRENTS\Lovely Molly - (2011).srt as D:\Games Movies & TV\Movies\Lovely Molly Brrip (2011)\Lovely Molly Brrip (2011) - Part 2.srt
Deleted D:\DOWNLOADS & TORRENTS\TORRENTS\desktop.ini
Deleted D:\DOWNLOADS & TORRENTS\TORRENTS\Lovely Molly - (2011).nfo
Couldn't delete D:\DOWNLOADS & TORRENTS\TORRENTS\Lovely Molly - (2011).nfo - it may have already been deleted.
Deleted D:\DOWNLOADS & TORRENTS\TORRENTS\Thumbs.db
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

I had this issue this past week with one release. It processed fine on one machine, but gave me the same error on the other. I'm not entirely sure what the issue was, but the one difference was that I hadn't update Sab on the machine that it failed on.

Which version of Sab are you using?

By the way: I tried the same release and didn't have an issue - apart from realizing I need to add "BRRip" to my list of tags to remove.
Valenz

Post by Valenz »

Hi i got your script working today perfectly thanks! just one question if i dont assign a category to it myself on the download page it just saves it as default and not in the Hd or SD movie section. is there some way to fix that? any help would be welcome! Thanks for all you have done!

Edit: i should clarify what i want to achieve at the end of the day, i have sickbeard running for all my tv eps and now with your script im able to sort my hd movies and my sd movies, the only thing is, unlike sickbeard i need to manually assign a category or am i missing something?
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

Well, it depends on how you're downloading, pretty much. Most of the Index sites use "categories" for the downloads. For example, NZBMatrix uses "Movies: HD (x264)" for x264 releases.

In Sab, to get this to work properly, you're going to need to define Categories in your configuration (under Config - Categories). There's an example in this post.

I'm guessing that you already have this set up, so the issue is with the way you're sending the NZB files to Sab. If you're just uploading the NZB or Zip file directly, Sab has no way of knowing what category was previously assigned to that file from your Index Site, so you would need to set the category on the fly.

RSS feeds *should* work with sending category info, but I've never tested this.

The way I do it - and I'm sure many people do - is by using an extension in Chrome called SABconnect++. "SABconnect++ adds one-click 'Send to SABnzbd' buttons to many popular NZB index sites."

Using this preserves the index site-defined category on the download and send that information to Sab.

Your other option - which isn't very ideal - would be to change your "Default" category to use YoVanilla. You'd also need to modify your YoVanilla.ini file to use that category. The obvious issue here is that there wouldn't be any separation between SD/HD releases, and any non-movie releases (apps, for example) would attempt to process through YoVanilla. This obviously isn't supported. So unless you're *only* downloading HD or SD movies - and nothing else outside of Sickbeard - I wouldn't go this route.

If you want to provide more information on how you're getting your downloads into Sab, I may be able to offer more assistance.
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

Today's update addresses an issue with releases that are being stored in nested directories (like MacGuffin's releases or some SVCDs).
Maes

Post by Maes »

Hello,

Yesterday I tried your script for the first time. Let me just say good work so far!
I'm having a bit of trouble though, unfortunately. Yesterday I put 3 movies in my queue and did the entire configuration, I figure'd I'd test the script this way.
I made the following conclusions;

- If you do not choose a category for your download, your script will use the completed directory from sabnzbd, however the movie is already there. So when you look in the log it looks like this:
Looking for D:\downloads\complete\God Bless America <--- completed dir from sabnzbd
Renaming/Moving D:\downloads\complete\God Bless America\God Bless America (2011) X264 1080P SimplyReleaseS Toppers.mkv to D:\downloads\complete\God Bless America\God Bless America.mkv SUCCEEDED! Now deleting... <--- you see it just renames the file and does not touch the directory structure
Deleting D:\downloads\complete\God Bless America SUCCEEDED! <--- it just deleted the only copy of that movie... ouch... 15gb's down the drain.

- For some reason it did not apply the post-script to the last movie in my queue, I'll illustrate on the screenshot below.

As you can see the last movie, John Carter, was not subjected to your script.

I tried to look in the sabnzbd log files but for some reason those files stop at 00:21:58 with the last mention of Edwin Boyd. While we can all clearly see that after this timestamp, 2 more movies were downloaded and processed.. however no mention of those in the logs!

- Finally, I also have a question.. is it possible to skip the renaming of a file? I don't want to rename my files, I just want the script to move the folder and the movie inside that folder to my NAS.
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

Maes wrote:If you do not choose a category for your download, your script will use the completed directory from sabnzbd
This is true - it relies on the category to figure out what to do with the movie. You could "work around" this by defining your HD category in the INI as "Default", which means that anything added to Sab without an explicit category assigned would be processed as an HD movie.

Depending on what you're downloading, that might not be a problem. I download more than TV and Movies, though, so I can't use Default as a category, as it would fail processing things like mp3s...
Maes wrote:it just deleted the only copy of that movie... ouch... 15gb's down the drain.[/b]
Again, because it's relying on a defined category, it's defaulting to that directory if there's no match. But it shouldn't be deleting the renamed movie - I'm going to have to look into that. I've added it to my Bug/ToDo list and will post back when I have a fix - which will end up being an updated release.
Maes wrote:For some reason it did not apply the post-script to the last movie in my queue, I'll illustrate on the screenshot below.

As you can see the last movie, John Carter, was not subjected to your script.
Yeah, without seeing which category you used or assuring YoVanilla was set as the post-processing script, I can't really help with that.
Maes wrote:Finally, I also have a question.. is it possible to skip the renaming of a file? I don't want to rename my files, I just want the script to move the folder and the movie inside that folder to my NAS.
The primary purpose of this script it to rename and move your files. I'd rather not bypass that functionality. However, what you're asking for (at face value) would be a fairly simple script to knock out and wouldn't be anywhere near as involved as YoVanilla is. I could probably whip something together for you - or you could just write a batch file to handle it.

Really simplified example:

Code: Select all

@echo off
MOVE %1 \\NAS\Movies
exit
Take a look at http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/user-scripts to see the variables that Sab passes to your post-processing script.