[Windows] YoVanilla: Movie and Documentary Post-Processing

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
NoTolerance

Re: [Windows] YoVanilla: Movie and Documentary Post-Processi

Post by NoTolerance »

Link in first post updated.

Anyone that wishes to get future updates automatically will need to switch to the latest version (1.0.0.66) so they get the latest update links.
polayer5

Post by polayer5 »

Bitdefender picked up trojan in rar? Everything has been all good, but this has me concerned?
polayer5

Post by polayer5 »

polayer5 wrote:Bitdefender picked up trojan in rar? Everything has been all good, but this has me concerned?
File being identified as a trojan is iniupdater.exe. Virus name: Trojan.generic.11772096 is what Bitdefender is reporting.
jaysel

Post by jaysel »

I have been using this script for a few years now, and am changing some of my downloads categories.

Can you have more than one User-Defined Categories?

If so, how do you differentiate between them - do you just add a second UDCDescrip & UDCat??
jaysel

Post by jaysel »

I have found a workaround for this - I have utilised the Document Category that I was not using, and have used that to parse the SABnzbd category that I require.

If anyone knows how to add more user categories, I would be interested to know how.
Thanks
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

polayer5 wrote:
polayer5 wrote:Bitdefender picked up trojan in rar? Everything has been all good, but this has me concerned?
File being identified as a trojan is iniupdater.exe. Virus name: Trojan.generic.11772096 is what Bitdefender is reporting.
That's probably because I don't know how to "sign" my executables. The INIUpdater is exactly what it sounds like: it just allows the INI file to be updated to the newest version and preserves your existing settings.

I haven't made any updates to the script or the INI file is quite a while, so I'm surprised this is just now coming up for you. Are you running Windows 10? I haven't tested on anything past Windows 7.

In any event, random guy on the Internet (me) says it's not a trojan - no data is being collected in this app and nothing is being "phoned home" other than a version check so you can get notified of updates. You can also disable this in the INI file.
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

jaysel wrote:I have found a workaround for this - I have utilised the Document Category that I was not using, and have used that to parse the SABnzbd category that I require.

If anyone knows how to add more user categories, I would be interested to know how.
Thanks
What you're doing is how I would handle it for now. I didn't write the script with the intention of adding unlimited categories. It was initially designed for documentary handling and then morphed into a movie processor. I'm not opposed to adding more user-defined categories, but for the sake of simplicity, I think I would need to limit it to a certain number, OR if people would suggest additional categories, I can add them to the base code.
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

By the way, sorry for the late replies. I was subscribed to this thread, but apparently I'm not getting notifications anymore.
fleinbach

Post by fleinbach »

After using Yovanilla for almost 2 years my computer crashed forcing me to reinstall windows and all my programs. Yovanilla worked almost flawlessly in my old setup but I am having an issue with the new one. Sometimes Yovanilla works and sometimes it fails. When it fails it always gives the message "Are they AVI files?"

What could I have set wrong that could cause this issue?

Example:

Mothers And Daughters 2016 HDRip XviD AC3-EVO......There are 3 files to process. Are they AVI files?....... 06/05/2016 06:02
Kindergarten Cop 2 2016 DVDRip XviD-EVO.......... Yo man - let's get out of here. Word to your mother...... 06/05/2016 05:55
The Family Fang 2015 HDRip XviD AC3-EVO ............There are 4 files to process. Are they AVI files?......... 06/05/2016 05:51
Mothers And Daughters 2016 HDRip XviD AC3-EVO......There are 3 files to process. Are they AVI files?........ 06/05/2016 05:49
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 2016 HC HDRip XviD AC3-EVO There are 4 files to process. Are they AVI files?...5/05/2016 21:07
10 Cloverfield Lane 2016 720p WEBRip XviD MPT........There are 8 files to process. Are they AVI files?....... 05/05/2016 11:44
Guns For Hire 2015 1080p Web-dl H264 Ac3-evo......Yo man - let's get out of here. Word to your mother.... 05/05/2016 05:04
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

fleinbach wrote:After using Yovanilla for almost 2 years my computer crashed forcing me to reinstall windows and all my programs. Yovanilla worked almost flawlessly in my old setup but I am having an issue with the new one. Sometimes Yovanilla works and sometimes it fails. When it fails it always gives the message "Are they AVI files?"

What could I have set wrong that could cause this issue?

Example:

Mothers And Daughters 2016 HDRip XviD AC3-EVO......There are 3 files to process. Are they AVI files?....... 06/05/2016 06:02
Kindergarten Cop 2 2016 DVDRip XviD-EVO.......... Yo man - let's get out of here. Word to your mother...... 06/05/2016 05:55
The Family Fang 2015 HDRip XviD AC3-EVO ............There are 4 files to process. Are they AVI files?......... 06/05/2016 05:51
Mothers And Daughters 2016 HDRip XviD AC3-EVO......There are 3 files to process. Are they AVI files?........ 06/05/2016 05:49
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 2016 HC HDRip XviD AC3-EVO There are 4 files to process. Are they AVI files?...5/05/2016 21:07
10 Cloverfield Lane 2016 720p WEBRip XviD MPT........There are 8 files to process. Are they AVI files?....... 05/05/2016 11:44
Guns For Hire 2015 1080p Web-dl H264 Ac3-evo......Yo man - let's get out of here. Word to your mother.... 05/05/2016 05:04
Just curious: what indexing site are you using? I can't find any of these NZBs to test with except My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and that one is password protected.

Can you send me one or two of these NZB files?
fleinbach

Post by fleinbach »

I use NZBgrabit. Where should I send the NZB file?
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

fleinbach wrote:I use NZBgrabit. Where should I send the NZB file?
No Tolerance at gmail dot com
Davoodoo

Post by Davoodoo »

Yo, @NoTolerance, thank you for the script. Installed your script yesterday and it worked nicely. I just have two questions if you don't mind:

1. I set the .ini for logging but did not get any log file in the folder afterwards. Is it because there are spaces in my address? (C:\Program Files (x86)\SABnzbd\Scripts\logs)

2. I am not sure what the indexer tags are for? I have used yours but I have seen others. Why must this be set? Would this allow sabnzbd to automatically set the category after downloading or is it something else?

EDIT: Question 2 is sorted. Question 1 remains. ;)
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

Davoodoo wrote:Yo, @NoTolerance, thank you for the script. Installed your script yesterday and it worked nicely. I just have two questions if you don't mind:

1. I set the .ini for logging but did not get any log file in the folder afterwards. Is it because there are spaces in my address? (C:\Program Files (x86)\SABnzbd\Scripts\logs)

2. I am not sure what the indexer tags are for? I have used yours but I have seen others. Why must this be set? Would this allow sabnzbd to automatically set the category after downloading or is it something else?

Do you have the path wrapped in quotes?
Davoodoo

Post by Davoodoo »

NoTolerance wrote:
Davoodoo wrote:Yo, @NoTolerance, thank you for the script. Installed your script yesterday and it worked nicely. I just have two questions if you don't mind:

Do you have the path wrapped in quotes?
Moved it to another folder not in "Program Files" and now all is good.

Thank you very much for the new version. ;)