[Windows] YoVanilla: Movie and Documentary Post-Processing

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
lightsout

Re: [Windows] YoVanilla: Movie and Documentary Post-Processing

Post by lightsout »

NoTolerance wrote: March 26th, 2018, 2:45 pm Do you use YoVanilla with Sab at all? If not, you still need to configure the YoVanilla.ini file. In that file, there is a section where you define categories and their paths. I would make sure you have at least one category and path defined and then use that in the manual script.

If you're trying to batch process a bunch of downloads, you'd have to write a script - a batch file would work easily enough for this - to pass the downloaded file names into the script.
Sorry yes I use it with Sab and it works great. I think I have one category setup right now but in the past I have had multiple. Scripts and batch files are greek to me lol. I'll try to do what you said above.

It's not a big thing I was downloading a big pack of movies. But when its just one by one it's not a huge thing.
lightsout

Post by lightsout »

I get permission errors when the script transfers the movie to the selected folder. Any ideas?

It transfers fine, but my media player (Emby Server) wants to transcode it instead of playing directly. Only with files the script transfers. If I move the newly created folder and movie to a different folder, and then move it back it works fine. Strange.
lightsout

Post by lightsout »

lightsout wrote: May 25th, 2018, 4:00 pm I get permission errors when the script transfers the movie to the selected folder. Any ideas?

It transfers fine, but my media player (Emby Server) wants to transcode it instead of playing directly. Only with files the script transfers. If I move the newly created folder and movie to a different folder, and then move it back it works fine. Strange.
Shameless bump O0
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

Known Issues:

If you're using Windows 10 and trying to have your files moved to a network drive, you may find that the files don't get moved properly. Here is the current workaround for that issue:

Locate the YoVanilla.exe file in your scripts directory, right-click on it, choose Properties, go to Compatibility tab, check the box that says "Run this program as an administrator". You could also enable the option to "Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 7

You can also disable UAC in Windows 10, though this is a less secure method of running your OS.
lightsout

Post by lightsout »

NoTolerance wrote: May 29th, 2018, 9:35 am Known Issues:

If you're using Windows 10 and trying to have your files moved to a network drive, you may find that the files don't get moved properly. Here is the current workaround for that issue:

Locate the YoVanilla.exe file in your scripts directory, right-click on it, choose Properties, go to Compatibility tab, check the box that says "Run this program as an administrator". You could also enable the option to "Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 7

You can also disable UAC in Windows 10, though this is a less secure method of running your OS.
Thanks, this isn't a network drive but hopefully it will solve it. UAC is disabled as well.
MajorMercyFlush

Post by MajorMercyFlush »

The download link appears to be broken. Any chance of looking at it?
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

MajorMercyFlush wrote: February 11th, 2019, 1:29 pm The download link appears to be broken. Any chance of looking at it?
Sorry about that. I'll try to get it fixed tomorrow.
NoTolerance

Post by NoTolerance »

MajorMercyFlush wrote: February 11th, 2019, 1:29 pm The download link appears to be broken. Any chance of looking at it?
The link has been fixed.
MajorMercyFlush

Post by MajorMercyFlush »

Thanks for that