Synology Post Processing - Sickbeard

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
TomTom2000

Synology Post Processing - Sickbeard

Post by TomTom2000 »

Hey.

I have a Synogloy DS 212j and am a linux idiot. I updated my NAS and it lost all the set up I had before, and being that I was doing it so long ago, have forgotten what I did.

Was trying to get post processing working and got this error log;

Loading config from /usr/local/var/sickbeard/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.cfg
ERROR: You need an autoProcessTV.cfg file - did you rename and edit the .sample?

I will another script as well, but just wondered if anyone had any ideas?
TomTom2000

Re: Synology Post Processing - Sickbeard

Post by TomTom2000 »

Just used:
Ran autoProcessTV.py

but it still just put it in the root of my TV Series folder, where once it would sort it into the correct folders. So all Red Dwarf would go to Red Dward then Season folders etc.

Just made another change in Sickbeard to see if that fixes it.

----

So I made the change in Sickbeard and still nothing.

Here are some screen shots of the set up. If you can guide me that would be great!

https://plus.google.com/photos/10523697 ... 7155121697 Some of the pics seem big till you click on them then they should be fine, and you can ignore the XBMC stuff, thats another problem.... >:( ;D

This is what I have set up and never had to do anything Linux based before. If I have chosen the wrong script folder please let me know

Thanks
Tom
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

Hey Tom,

You setup the wrong script. You need set the script to be sabtosickbeard.py not autoProcessTV.py.

The sabtosickbeard script talks to the autoProcess script so they do have to be in the same folder with the config file.

Take a look here - http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/wiki/PostProcessing

Google can be your friend
J03
sufr3ak

Post by sufr3ak »

Where did you locate the Sickbeard post processing scripts? I've installed and rebooted twice now and can't find them anywhere.