Autodownload script

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
binhex

Re: Autodownload script

Post by binhex »

hi im just trying to get to grips with this script and have a couple of questions:-

1/ is it possible to change the minimum number of votes to 5,000 instead of 1,000?, ive tried to do this but my scripting skills are just aweful and it doesnt seem to work due to the fact that it skips movies with high votes due to the fact it only check the first number before the comma, e.g. 10,000 votes wouldnt pass as it would assume the 0 is less than 5 and thus doesnt have enough votes, line from my script:-

(">*[4-9],[0-9][0-9][0-9] votes<")

2/ my movies are stored in their own folders, does the check for missing movies accomodate this or does it only work correctly when all the videos are in a single folder?, if so can anybody suggest how i could modify the script so it works correctly for me?.

many thanks for any replies!.
dmann

Post by dmann »

I can answer your second question.  It definately accomodates foldered movies.  The structure is a folder with the movie name as the output.  It can also handle movies all in one folder as it checks for a file with the movie name as well.

as for the scripting - no clue  ;D

-d
dmann

Post by dmann »

I do have a similar style question though.  Is there any way you can allow adjusting the IMDB vote to a fraction of a number?  Like 6.5 for instance.  7 is not collecting enough for my taste, but 6 is definately too low.

Thanks again for one of the most useful tools I have found as it relates to SABnzbd!

-d
geebee
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by geebee »

Could someone upload the original scripts for me? The pastebins are down...

Thanks
binhex

Post by binhex »

geebee wrote: Could someone upload the original scripts for me? The pastebins are down...

Thanks
hi geebee just download the script from the last post, the script works for me :-), if you get probs pm me.
geebee
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by geebee »

binhex wrote:
geebee wrote: Could someone upload the original scripts for me? The pastebins are down...

Thanks
hi geebee just download the script from the last post, the script works for me :-), if you get probs pm me.
Which last post?
binhex

Post by binhex »

geebee wrote:
binhex wrote:

Thanks
Which last post?
the ones posted by xxhds, on page 2 of this thread.
binhex

Post by binhex »

ok i have a feature request for anybody who knows how to code in python, i would love the ability to filter out certain genres from being downloaded, for instance "romance", anybody up to the task?  :)

many thanks.
brandongriff

Post by brandongriff »

ok so im cool with all this, it's basically exactly what i need to get working to have most everything automated. i also like using nzbs.org in place of newzbins. however im looking for 720p content at least, im going to give a shot to changing the script myself, will check back after testing
binhex

Post by binhex »

brandongriff wrote: ok so im cool with all this, it's basically exactly what i need to get working to have most everything automated. i also like using nzbs.org in place of newzbins. however im looking for 720p content at least, im going to give a shot to changing the script myself, will check back after testing
hi mate, thats easily done without altering the script, all u need to do is create a rss feed link to nzbs.org with the keyword 720p, im doing the same for 1080p stuff, works a treat :-)
popcornarsonist

Post by popcornarsonist »

Alright, sorry about the silence guys, but (School > Automated Piracy System) is going to return true in my case. I'm creating new pastebins with update scripts. I'll update the OP as well, but here are the big changes:

-Now movie searches takes the year into account, i.e. it assumes that "The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)" and "The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)" are different movies. It also assumes that you have the year included in your movie filenames. If you don't have this, I'm sorry, you'll have to modify the script or let me know, and I'll help you change it for your environment.

-It works with special characters now. Before, it was checking for exact title matches, but with the version changes, things went from "3_10 to Yuma" to "3;10 to Yuma". I've added in some regex magic to help with this.

I've had these updated scripts running on my system for a few days, and they've been great. Try them out again, let me know.

Movies: http://pastebin.com/m708ce849
TV: http://pastebin.com/m59df775e

NEXT UPDATES:

-Variable block at the top for hostname, password, rss feed url, votes, rating etc.
-Integrate other sites such as rottentomatoes or metacritic.
Last edited by popcornarsonist on December 22nd, 2008, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
popcornarsonist

Post by popcornarsonist »

binhex wrote: hi im just trying to get to grips with this script and have a couple of questions:-

1/ is it possible to change the minimum number of votes to 5,000 instead of 1,000?, ive tried to do this but my scripting skills are just aweful and it doesnt seem to work due to the fact that it skips movies with high votes due to the fact it only check the first number before the comma, e.g. 10,000 votes wouldnt pass as it would assume the 0 is less than 5 and thus doesnt have enough votes, line from my script:-

(">*[4-9],[0-9][0-9][0-9] votes8\.[0-9]/10"[/b] and ">[0-9]*,[0-9][0-9][0-9] votes[0-9]*,[0-9][0-9][0-9] votes) any number of digits ([0-9]*), followed by a comma (,), followed by threee digits ([0-9][0-9][0-9]), followed by the string " votes[0-9][0-9][0-9]*,[0-9][0-9][0-9] votes8\.[0-9]/10" will look for a string that has "" followed by an 8, followed by a period, followed by a digit, followed by the string "/10".

So, if you want, say 7 and up, you'd need: "[7-9]\.[0-9]/10"

for 7.5 and up, it's a touch more complex: "(7\.[5-9])|([89]\.[0-9])/10". This adds in an or ("|"), so it reads "A 7 followed by a period and then the digits 5 through 9, or an 8 or 9 followed by and period and then any digit.
JohnnyV

Post by JohnnyV »

This is working great...

How can I add the ability to check if an .MKV or .AVI has allready been downloaded, then have the script get both (newzbin).

for example, if I have "MY_SHOW_S03E04_BLAHBLAH.avi" all ready, but now there is a MKV or true high def version, add the MKV version to the pool.
And also, if there is an MKV or True High def version allready, just skip the AVI file.

???
doubledrat
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by doubledrat »

"8\.[0-9]/10" will look for a string that has "" followed by an 8, followed by a period, followed by a digit, followed by the string "/10".

So, if you want, say 7 and up, you'd need: "[7-9]\.[0-9]/10"
hi.  just downloaded your script and see that you hace the above regex in it.  that wouldn't include anything over 9.0 would it?  wouldn't you need =

"[8-9]\.[0-9]/10"

which wouldn't catch 10/10, but how likely is that?!
doubledrat
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by doubledrat »

nice scripts.  I've tweaked them to account for me using windows and laying things out a bit differently and they work nicely ta.

one question.  shouldn't the "is_wanted" function clean up the show name too - like the other functions?

also, for any windows people, SAB seems to replace : with ; in show names etc, so you'll need to modify the cleanup accordingly.  would be better is SAB did the same on both platforms, or am I missing something?