SABnzbd Smart Downloader

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
pinion

Re: SABnzbd Smart Downloader

Post by pinion »

minimad:  Thanks for looking into that.  I'll try this out soon and let you know how it goes.

Is there anyway that a show can be put in a different directory if it's hidef or SD?  Or .mkv or .avi I guess.  I'd like to have it split up like /media/TV/hidef/showname and /media/TV/stdef/showname.  Mainly because my original xbox with xbmc doesn't play hidef but the big screen and HTPC does and it would just be easier if I could grab both versions and have them separated.  Maybe there is some other script I'm not aware of that does this?
markus101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by markus101 »

Having issues with a show that has both ' and () in it. Issue is in trac, ticket #11. Using a trunk version from the other day, I'll upgrade and see if anything changes.
Co-developer of NzbDrone (.Net NNTP PVR) - http://www.nzbdrone.com
markus101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by markus101 »

minimad wrote: It's not a big BUG but possibly will only show up if uses searches, e.g. Season 3, Episode 16 has about 6 entries on the RSS feed if using the query function.  Now SSD did spot when run twice that the entry was in the queue at 'fetching' BUT as all 6 where at that stage SSD ended up putting ALL 6 into my queue as they each had a different msgid.

Now I don't know if I can fix this, but I have an idea that might work, just need to get my logic sorted first.
Not sure this is a huge issue, in most cases an RSS feed you're watching shouldn't have multiple episodes of the same Season/Episode number, just my 2 cents on the issue, SAB can handle the dupes/the script will handle it for future run-ins on that same season/episode.

EDIT: My Favorite bug is back  >:( I'm sure you too are enjoying it minimad...
Show with the transforming Mustang (2008) ;)... Here's the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/m9b8273d

-Markus
Last edited by markus101 on March 5th, 2009, 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
naf305

Post by naf305 »

I just wanted to let know that switching to the 0.9.3 version fixed my prob. I was using the trunk and now I understand better what's going on and will following your guys work  :).

Now I'm facing another issue which probably not related to SSD. I download the nzb files to my blackhole and SAB picks them up but directly files them into my nzb backup folder without even adding them the queue. I've tried different shows and still the same issue. One thing I saw was that the nzb are packaged in a gz file, could that be an issue?

Again my feeds are from newzbin and I'm now using SSD 0.9.3 with SAB 0.4.7.

If you think my question deserve to be posted somewhere feel free to redirect me.

Thanks again for all the help and keep up the good work !
markus101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by markus101 »

SAB puts them in a gzip file after it imports it, so that should be fine, and to my knowledge it can pull a nzb from within a gzipped file. How often do you check the black hole directory?
Maybe its too fast and SAB only reads a partial nzb file?
Any reason to use the blackhole directory over directly sending it to SAB?
Are there any warnings? Possibly the nzb was already added?

-Markus
naf305

Post by naf305 »

Well I thought downloading the nzb in the blackhole would allow renaming of the nzb but I guess it is only needed if few occasion.  I'll try sending the nzb directly to SAB.

Oh and also to answer your question I just look and SAB pulls every 5 seconds, I will also try to see if a longer time intervall will help.

Will post an edit soon.

Thanks!

EDIT: I've tried making the pulling interval of SAB to 60 seconds: Didn't help, sent all my nzb files to backup without adding to the queue. Nothing in SAB logs about finding duplicates (I actually turned off the option in SAB).
I've tried sending it directly to SAB as well and nothing happens either....
Not sure what's going on....
Last edited by naf305 on March 5th, 2009, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
naf305

Post by naf305 »

Question about the config file:

the SAB url: Right I access my SAB web page using the url http://mediacenter:8081/sabnzbd. Do I need to use this url or like in the default config file stip off the /sabnzbd?

the SAB UserName and Password: Do I need to put those in double quotes ? Do I need the prefix i= for username and h= for password like in the default config file.

I know those questions might sound weird but I'm just trying to understand why SSD says it added the nzb succefully to the queue and nothing shows up in SAB (nor in its logs).

Thanks !!
markus101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by markus101 »

i= and h= are for thenzbs.org username/password. No need to double quote username or password.

It would be like this:

Code: Select all

WEB_USERNAME_ENABLED = True
USERNAME = admin
PASSWORD = password
Of course tailored to your setup. No need for the /sabnzbd just as follows:

Code: Select all

URL = http://mediacenter:8081
-Markus
naf305

Post by naf305 »

It works !!!! Thanks Again for all your help !
minimad
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by minimad »

Hi pinion,

to put things in different directories, you will need SAB to run a post pocessing script to move the files, proably based on the file extension.

I think there is a script somewhere in the forums.

If you PM with you requirements (how to identify HD from SD etc), then I might be able to put something together.

And then it'll form part of SSD :-)
minimad
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by minimad »

@All

The SSD-TV.py script in 'trunk' now contains the revision number from SVN and additional infomation that will be printed on the first entry of each run in the log.

Please copy that information into any bug reports you may post as I may have already fixed the bug in a later revision

@Markus,

I think our friend is resolved in the latest 'trunk' (I noticed it last night).  It's the () in a regex casuing the issue, I thought I had caught them all.  It was the 'Person who looks after you (2009)' (6 letters :-) )  that got my attention.

And our next contestant on 'What's my show?' is..........

:-)
markus101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by markus101 »

Awesome! I'll test it out tonight. Stumped on the clues you gave me, good thing there are only a dozen or so shows on TheTVDB that contain 2009, and only two with six letters.... TheTVDB saved me from a night of torment trying to find out what show it was.

Looking forward to testing this tonight.

Still having issues with a couple shows with (US) in them. Both aired last night and SAB got a bunch of duplicate warnings.

-Markus
Last edited by markus101 on March 6th, 2009, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
naf305

Post by naf305 »

Hi,

I was trying to use the "ignore" file flags for my philly show. Even though I added a file named "ignore Season 3" SSD still tries to downloads episode from that season.

Also I have already 12 episodes from this season and I'm only missong a couple. SSD still adds all 12 episode to the queue. SAB catches those duplicate fortunately but I was hoping SSD could do that.

My episode naming format it "Show Name - [3x02] - Episode Name.avi". I've selected season format #2 and episode format 1 in the SSD.cfg.

Anything I should look into to fix that?

Thanks !!!
markus101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by markus101 »

If it's the show I'm thinking of, it's a bug with tag release 0.9.3 in the way it looks for files because SAB actually uses "In" when the proper title is "in".

It's working in the trunk, but since I updated last night I've been having some issues with shows that contain (), not sure if this broke as well (should be fine).

-Markus
minimad
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by minimad »

Hi naf305,

damn, you found a naming format that SSD doesn't support, which is why it tries to get all 12, it doesn't recognise that you have them.

Just need to crate a new regex for that format, shouldn't be too hard.