[Windows] sabToCouchRenamer Postprocessor for CouchPotato

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
Nemesis_001

[Windows] sabToCouchRenamer Postprocessor for CouchPotato

Post by Nemesis_001 »

Hi Everyone,

I've created a simple post processing script for sabnzbd that simply runs the CouchPotato renamer script after a movie download has finished.

Requirements:
Windows 7 and up
.NET Framework 4.5 (Sorry about that, error messages are not showing on sabnzbd log with ver 2.0. I'll look into it if there is a demand for that)

Usage:
Extract the zip file and place the sabToCouchRenamer.exe and config.xml files in the sabnzbd scripts directory.
Make sure to create a category in sabnzbd called movies, or couch or whatever youd like, and make sure couchpotato uses that category when adding to the download queue.
Set the download directory of the category you created to the CouchPotato renamer watch directory.
Set the script to sabToCouchRenamer.exe

In the config.xml file fill in the CouchPotato host (where the CouchPotato web interface runs, normally localhost for your local machine), port (the port CouchPotato web interface is listening on, normally 5050) and your CouchPotato API key (find it in the CouchPotato settings page, under advanced).
If you mess something up, the plugin will not run :)

The plugin will run after each movie belonging to the category you created.
If everything went fine, you'll get the message: "CouchPotato renamer complete."
Otherwise, you'll get an error message trying to detail what's wrong.

You'll also probably want to increase the 'force every' parameter in the CouchPotato renamer to a high value, 12/24 hours, since it will be called after each download.

Was currently tested on Win 8.1 Ent 64 bit. Should work on any Windows OS 7 or higher, as long as the .NET Framework 4.5 exists.

Disclaimer:
The plugin does nothing but call on the CouchPotato renamer service. Nevertheless, if your computer catches on fire, a blue gorilla humps you while junk a banana or you you're just in a bad mood - I'm not responsible - it's all your fault :)

Bugs:
Unknown so far, post here if you find any. I'll try to take care of them as time permits.

Download Link