synci wrote:Any ideas ?
- What a mess! An executable creating a new executalbe, which you have to execute. Brrr
- What is the goal of the poster of suchs posts? I can only think of this: create a downloader's habit of randomly clicking on executables he/she downloaded (the last thing you should do), in order to create a path for introducing viruses, worms and other malware
- solving this in a program / SAB-pp-script is a rat race; the poster will always find new things you then have to solve in your program
- maybe running SABnzbd + pp-script in a sandbox (like a docker container) and then deleting the sandbox would be solution. Not an easy thing
- running the SAB-pp-script in a sandbox
And what are your ideas?