Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: July 24th, 2016, 7:28 am
I finally migrated from running SABnzbd from my local Windows machine onto a dedicated Ubuntu server so that a few of my indexers can push new adds directly to SABnzbd and items can be moved to their respective destination without any manual work. The issue that I am finding is that when a new item is pushed, it is assigned to the Default category and I am unable to select my particular custom category (since it's automatic and instant) so I could use some help with a post-processing script.
What I am looking to do is:
- 1. Find some way to identify if the item is a movie or tv show (or other categories, not important now but in the future)
2. Rename the items based on whether it's a movie, tv show or other
2. Move them to a particular destination on my NAS (I have already created the mount point so I have access from the Ubuntu box to the NAS)
The move part seems pretty simple but the first two steps are the most important ones since I have movies and tv shows separated plus I will need them renamed as such. If this is pretty straightforward and you can provide me with the script then I will be thankful but I definitely don't have a problem with learning so if you can point me in the right direction to at least address my first two request then that will be helpful also. Thanks in advance
- Posts: 6
- Joined: August 22nd, 2019, 10:32 am
i do this with categories.