Advanced Renaming Script

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
FlangeMonkey

Advanced Renaming Script

Post by FlangeMonkey »

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of an Advanced Renaming Script? Something that also used MediaInfo to pull information such as resolution and audio.

Thanks,
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Advanced Renaming Script

Post by safihre »

You should use Sonar/Radarr/Lidarr, these are designed exactlty for this task :)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
FlangeMonkey

Post by FlangeMonkey »

Unfortunately, Sonarr and Radarr's renaming functions are limited for what I want to do.
Hydranet

Post by Hydranet »

I would think that certain video qualities come with certain audio quality, when selecting a low video quality(SDTV/WEBDL-480) the audio quality coming with it would also be of less quality, and that when selecting a higher video quality(Bluray 1080/2160) the audio quality would also be higher. Or am I thinking too simple?
LV-426

Post by LV-426 »

FlangeMonkey wrote: July 6th, 2020, 2:29 pm Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of an Advanced Renaming Script? Something that also used MediaInfo to pull information such as resolution and audio.

Thanks,
You need "Filebot" literally anything is possible as far as renaming is concerned, the only problem is it's no longer free, you can use older free versions if you can find them but you won't be able to pull tv info from TVDB because they updated their api :'( you can still use TVMaze though with older versions.