Looking for help, willing to make a donation

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
Alexx

Looking for help, willing to make a donation

Post by Alexx »

I have zero coding knowledge so I'm looking for someone to help me accomplish something and id be willing to paypal a donation for your time if someone could help me.

Basically I want a script that I can tell the iPhone app sabmini to use once a movie is finished downloading to do exactly what couch potato does, which is move the file into the correct directory inside a folder of the imdb ' title (year) ' and then tell xbmc to update and then send a notification via prowl back to my iPhone to let me know that everything is finished

Does that seem doable?
Mar2zz

Re: Looking for help, willing to make a donation

Post by Mar2zz »

You should ask Ruud from couchpotato to implement something like that in couchpotato. He has a donate-button also.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Why do you want tell your Iphone app to do this ?
Why not install Couchpotato & let that handle everything ... what is the benefit of the iphone app ?
bbaraniec

Post by bbaraniec »

Alexx all you need it to define categories in SABznbd, then you connect with Sabmini to your SABnzbd and change category of the download. After that it will be downloaded to specified folder and once it's get downloaded CouchPotato will do the magic.
In my SABnzbd setup I have two categories: "movies" and "tv shows". All downloads from SickBeard are TV Shows by default and from CouchPotato are movies. There are two different folders for downloaded stuff:
downloads/tv shows and /downloads/movies . SB is watching /downloads/tv shows and CP /downloads/movies.
-
Kind regards
Bartek