Error : expect one parameter [CP]

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
houseofdreams

Error : expect one parameter [CP]

Post by houseofdreams »

Hi,

As the topic title says, I have a problem with the connection between couchpotato and Sabnzd.The error I get is the following:

{"status":false,"error":"expect one parameter"}

Also in the CP logs, the following error appears constantly after trying to send to sab:

ERROR[.core.downloaders.sabnzbd] Failed sending release, use API key, NOT the NZB key: Traceback (most recent call last):
HTTPError: 413 Client Error: Request Entity Too Large

The nzb files are downloaded from my own newznab server, but when CP wnats to send this nzb to Sabnbzd, the above errors appear. The API key is correct, because when I test the connection, it displays "succesful", so that can't be the problem. I've installed Sickbeard/couchpotato/Sabnbzd (all latest versions available) with the Atomic toolkit, on a linux (Ubuntu server).

Has anyone got an idea what I'm doing wrong? Sickbeard works nicely with sabnbzd.
an3k

Re: Error : expect one parameter

Post by an3k »

That's very likely a bug not directly in SABnzbd but the http server framework behind. Until that is fixed turn off HTTPS. It should work then without issues. Please report back.
houseofdreams

Re: Error : expect one parameter

Post by houseofdreams »

an3k wrote:That's very likely a bug not directly in SABnzbd but the http server framework behind. Until that is fixed turn off HTTPS. It should work then without issues. Please report back.
I've did some searching online on the HTTP 413 error, tried some solutions but none of them work, or I'm doing it wrong. How do I check the HTTPS setting, as I think it's currently even not enabled?

The only thing is, why does sickbeard work without problems, it does almost the same as couchpotato, but without the errors...

Kind regards
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Error : expect one parameter [CP]

Post by sander »

The message "ERROR[.core.downloaders.sabnzbd] Failed sending release, use API key, NOT the NZB key: Traceback (most recent call last): HTTPError: 413 Client Error: Request Entity Too Large" is a CP error message. This is the SAB forum.

So back to the basics: is the setup working?

If not: go into SABnzbd: Status -> Latest Warnings. Check if there is something like:

Code: Select all

API Key incorrect, Use the api key from Config->General in your 3rd party program: 127.0.0.1>curl/7.35.0
Post the exact message here.