Drop Connections

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
n03397

Re: Drop Connections

Post by n03397 »

safihre wrote:With sabnzbd 1.2.1?
And what does your log say? Can you find the part where it stalls and post it here (in code tags).
What does your Status window show? Also errors?

Right now I am uisng version 1.2.2 [555d841. The one provider was supposedly giving me 40 connections which that is what I set in my config. For a reason all 40 connections were utilized for sometime and then for an unkown reason all the conenctions were dropped without giving me any error messgage about more connections. I have dropped the connnections for this provider to 30 now everything is OK. No more dropped connections. Keep in mind that I did not have this kind of problem with other versions of sabnzbd.

I bet there is something wrong with the way the this specific provider is handling the conenctions.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Aha, still sabnzbd should have given some reason why it's not dropping all.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
n03397

Post by n03397 »

safihre wrote:Aha, still sabnzbd should have given some reason why it's not dropping all.
Safihre, I can send you my whole log file if you want to see if there something that I cannot see.
But like I told you the only thing that I can see is the error 430.