SABConnect++ fails, but other apps using API work fine

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
BenJeremy

SABConnect++ fails, but other apps using API work fine

Post by BenJeremy »

OK, I've been using SABNZBD Plus for ages, I have it running on my Mint Linux-based media server.Also for ages, I've been using SABConnect++, just fine. Recently, however, it stopped working. Sonarr, Headphones, Couch Potato all still work fine... I can also call the API directly, from my main PC (a Windows 10 box, not the same machine), both from LAN (using machine name) and through the external side (via my no-ip.org domain).

Tracing the SABConnect javascript call, it just fails on the XHTTPRequest() call, though the url and data (including my API key and credentials) look fine. I haven't played with it directly through javascript. This is in Chrome 59 (Canary build). Is it possible something changed in how chrome is handling ajax requests?

Just checking, and one of my own scripts (Through TamperMonkey) that makes use of ajax calls still works fine.

Has anybody else noticed this in Chrome 59? Does SABConnect++ need to be updated?