Still No Subliminal Script?

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
rambonzb123

Still No Subliminal Script?

Post by rambonzb123 »

safihre wrote: October 8th, 2017, 4:14 pm I am having an extremely tough time trying to express what I am seeing with a few words :). I think I am restricted to the amount of what I can post since I am a new user. To answer your question, I recently got the script to actually run. most recent output, is "There were no files found" and for a seperate file "59ae279cbe634374acf5f5f8107077de.en.srt encoding"... But the video file does not recognize the subs.
rambonzb123

Re: Still No Subliminal Script?

Post by rambonzb123 »

I am having an extremely tough time trying to express what I am seeing with a few words :). I think I am restricted to the amount of what I can post since I am a new user. To answer your question, I recently got the script to actually run. most recent output, is "There were no files found" and for a seperate file "59ae279cbe634374acf5f5f8107077de.en.srt encoding"... But the video file does not recognize the subs.
rambonzb123

Post by rambonzb123 »

There is more to the output but restrictions are not allowing to post. Is there a better way we can communicate? :)
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Can send it to me at [email protected]!
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
l2g

Post by l2g »

Perhaps i should try to detect obfuscated content and not even bother searching for subs? I'm not sure if subs were already included in OPs fetch though in this case.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

If it's obfuscated, nothing there is to do. You can always use the job title? Or is it already using that?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
l2g

Post by l2g »

I'll have to check; I'm pretty sure i'm just using the environment variables you make available to my environment (passed from SABnzbd) as defined from your wiki. I think I'm using SAB_FILENAME. My script can also parse NZB-Files if present and try to extract the info out of the Meta section of it (if present).

But just based on the previous guy having issues, it seems like he's got some weird filename. If i do have a name to search on though; i rename the .srt file to the same name as the video file downloaded just so it will work with media players such as vlc right away. This could also be his issue.

Anyway, i'm just talking out loud... not sure if it's related to the guys issue. Since you shared my github page on your wiki, i got 50+ hits in the last 4 days but no clue if anyone is having success or not. :)
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

You know you can always just install sabnzbd and try it yourself... ;) it's not that horrible :P

That field should indeed be the correct one, SAB_FINAL_NAME is probably best but usually they don't differ. If users later changed the name of a job or it was added via API with a different job name, it will be reflected in Final Name.
l2g

Post by l2g »

safihre wrote: October 12th, 2017, 2:08 am You know you can always just install sabnzbd and try it yourself... ;) it's not that horrible :P
Hah! I don't think it's horrible at all! If anything, you and your team don't get enough props for all the hard work you do! It works really well for me!
As per the Subliminal plugin, I just didn't want to merge it without at least one other providing their feedback. So far the main guy (of this thread) never came back and the second poster has me unsure now. I'm not sure where your private conversation has gone with him? Any luck?

I just want confirmation it works and i'll merge and rename the module! i promise! :)
safihre wrote: October 12th, 2017, 2:08 am That field should indeed be the correct one, SAB_FINAL_NAME is probably best but usually they don't differ. If users later changed the name of a job or it was added via API with a different job name, it will be reflected in Final Name.
Good to know... depending on what we hear back from that other guy; in his case, would i have less likely had an obfuscated entry in SAB_FINAL_NAME or SAB_FILENAME?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Both would be 90% likely to contain same name :)
l2g

Post by l2g »

FYI, The master branch now has all of SABnzbd Subliminal support. It's easier to work with one branch anyway. I'll just fix complaints if and when they happen. I renamed the project too as discussed to nzb-subliminal.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Link updated on the Extensions page! :)