Snatching but not downloading

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Trishan3

Snatching but not downloading

Post by Trishan3 »

Hi

I think I have a unique problem. Lately I have switches ISP's from Telkom to Axxess (not sure if it matters), and during the process I had no internet for a couple of weeks. Internet is set up now and Sabnzbd works fine for new episodes. But "older" episodes being a couple of days old, are being snatched but they never download or they download at 0 B/s..

I use to run an older version of sabnzbd (can't remember the exact version) because the newer versions were giving problems on El Capitan, but recently when i got my internet running I upgraded sabnzbd. Since then I've downgraded to version 1.0.1 but the problem isn't fixed.

Also tried downloading a movie and series manually from NZB-SA and they won't download. I can't understand how episodes being released will download but episodes out for 4 days won't..

Please help...
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Snatching but not downloading

Post by safihre »

Can you switch to the latest sabnzbd, set the logging to +Debug (in the Status window) and only add one of these older jobs to the queue. After a few minutes, click on Show logging (in the Status window) and send me the log at [email protected]
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
Trishan3

Post by Trishan3 »

Ok done thanks, hopefully its an easy fix.
douggw

Post by douggw »

What did you find? I now have this problem that has just started the past few weeks. SAB says "completed" and SickRage says "snatched" and I can see the file in my post processing directory with a very long numerical filename, and it just stays there - never gets moved or processed or renamed. I can click on this file and it begins to play in my media viewer just fine. All the files in SR that say "downloaded" work fine - it's the ones that say 'snatched' that never full make it over. Some shows do work - so it's not all of them, that's what is strange.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Is the sickrage script run for every show? If you click on the item in the sabnzbd history, you should see the output of the script.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
douggw

Post by douggw »

This is what it shows by clicking on the show in history. Interesting thing:

news.newsdemon.com=1.7 GB
Repair[674cf86601ae465d9307b13af5824c8e] Quick Check OK
Unpack[674cf86601ae465d9307b13af5824c8e] Unpacked 1 files/folders in 1 min 30 seconds
[740a48516083429c9fd219933954c0cb][C:\Downloads\SickRage\740a48516083429c9fd219933954c0cb.part03.rar] Corrupt RAR file

Interesting thing is each one has the same last line about the Corrupt RAR file - and each show has the same file on that line regardless of the show.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Could you send me this NZB at [email protected]? I will give it a try on my setup, easier debugging.