TV Show Post-Processing Script (linux)

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
revelation_22

Re: TV Show Post-Processing Script (linux)

Post by revelation_22 »

That would be great. The reason I ask is the script grabs the wrong url for Battlestar Galactica from thetvdb. The url is for the old series and if I edit the nfo manually it gets over written. Thanks for your time.
tret

Post by tret »

ahh gotcha, I'll let you know what I come up with. btw are you using newzbin or another method? I found that if battlestar galactica has (2003) at the end it does grab the right url, without the (2003) though you are right, it will grab the original show url

tret
revelation_22

Post by revelation_22 »

tret wrote: ahh gotcha, I'll let you know what I come up with. btw are you using newzbin or another method? I found that if battlestar galactica has (2003) at the end it does grab the right url, without the (2003) though you are right, it will grab the original show url

tret
nzbivo (www.nzbivo.info) works excellent with sabnzbd.  nzbivo comes up empty handed if "battlestar galactica 2003" is used and hangs on "battlestar galactica (2003). Perhaps I will make the author of nzbivo aware of this. Unfortunatly BSG is in it's final episodes, so this will cease to be a problem for me :-\ . This is the only issue that has arisen with nzbivo -> sabnzbd w/ tv_clean  ->  XBMC.

thanks,
revelation_22
tret

Post by tret »

revelation_22 wrote:
tret wrote: ahh gotcha, I'll let you know what I come up with. btw are you using newzbin or another method? I found that if battlestar galactica has (2003) at the end it does grab the right url, without the (2003) though you are right, it will grab the original show url

tret
nzbivo (www.nzbivo.info) works excellent with sabnzbd.  nzbivo comes up empty handed if "battlestar galactica 2003" is used and hangs on "battlestar galactica (2003). Perhaps I will make the author of nzbivo aware of this. Unfortunatly BSG is in it's final episodes, so this will cease to be a problem for me :-\ . This is the only issue that has arisen with nzbivo -> sabnzbd w/ tv_clean  ->  XBMC.

thanks,
revelation_22
I already implemented this on my windows media processing script, it was pretty simple so I'll get the linux code updated with it as well and get it posted. Thanks for the idea.

tret
tret

Post by tret »

revelation_22 wrote:

thanks,
revelation_22
Hey revelation, took me a little while to get it finished but I have worked this request into my new python script. I would go ahead and start using the new one and toss the old bash script.

Here is the new thread: http://forums.sabnzbd.org/index.php?topic=1847.0