SABtosickbeard

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
The_Hawk

SABtosickbeard

Post by The_Hawk »

I'm running sab on my QNAP for a few years without issue. Recently the 64 bit upgrade (to QNAP) sidelined it all for a while but it's now all up and running again until a few days ago.

For some reason, the downloads work fine but the script started throwing an error even though nothing has been changed (by me at least).

Code: Select all

ImportError: No module named xmlrpclib
Has anyone seen this before or can steer me in the right direction to fix it?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: SABtosickbeard

Post by safihre »

Maybe you can try the sickbeard forums? They probably know how to fix it.

Although it seems the installer for sickbeard on your NAS should have installed this module too.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
The_Hawk

Post by The_Hawk »

Thanks for the reply. It was a hard decision on where to post this given it's a script running on the sab side and interacting with sickbeard. I've also posted on the QNAP forums in the SAB specific section but will put it up in the sickbeard section too. I live in hope that someone else has hit the same issue and has already solved the problem.... failing that when I eventually solve it I will share it back here to hopefully help the next poor soul out.

This was working without issue until about 3 days ago, so I'm assuming it was installed and was working and am not sure why it's stopped. In my research so far this module appears to be part of Python so next step might be to re-install that and see if that can fix it.
caisley69

Post by caisley69 »

how is sab working for you on the qnap am looking to get the qnap TVS-473 wondering if there is plenty of addos for the qnap
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Seems both systems have enough addons available, but maybe Synology it's a tiny bit more organized with SynoCommunity.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
The_Hawk

Post by The_Hawk »

I’ve had three different QNAP units so far and highly recommend them. Plenty of plugins to do just about everything I want.

Like Apple vs PC, people of both side of the QNAP vs Synology camp. The reality is they are both good and will probably do what you want*
*as long as you get one with enough grunt for your chosen requirements.

On the SAB side of things, back up and running well ever since then.