Release Notes - SABnzbd 2.3.6
Improvements and bug fixes since 2.3.5
- New option require_modern_tls forces TLSv1.2+ for SSL-connections
- RSS source icon on all tabs of feed overview
- RSS source icon now links to feed details page (if available)
- RSS feed URL's with commas would be wrongly escaped
- Common RSS login problems will show more appropriate error
- Added API-call to modify RSS-filters
- Exceeding disk space could result in endless retry-loop
- History Retry All would not retry failed NZB URL-fetches
- API-call to retry a job could result in unexpected error
- Assume correct SSL/certificate setup if test-host was disabled
- The par2-file creator was logged incorrectly
- Linux: Correct supported file extensions of tray icon
- Windows: Update MultiPar to 184.108.40.206
- Windows and macOS: Update UnRar to 5.61
Looking for help with SABnzbd development:
Upgrading from 2.2.x and older
- Finish queue
- Stop SABnzbd
- Install new version
- Start SABnzbd
- When upgrading from 2.2.0 or older the queue will be converted. Job order,
settings and data will be preserved, but all jobs will be unpaused and
URL's that did not finish fetching before the upgrade will be lost.
- The organization of the download queue is different from 0.7.x releases.
This version will not see the 0.7.x queue, but you can restore the jobs
by going to Status page and using Queue Repair.
Known problems and solutions
- Read the file "ISSUES.txt"
Important posts, including release announcements and detailed forum rules
1 post • Page 1 of 1