sabnzbd downloads some files even when paused

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
tiwas

sabnzbd downloads some files even when paused

Post by tiwas »

I like to leave sabnzbd in a paused state so I can review nzbs before downloading them. For some odd reason, though, it seems nzb files sent from sickchill are downloaded even though sabnzbd is paused. Can someone explain to me why? Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks!
OneCD

Re: sabnzbd downloads some files even when paused

Post by OneCD »

Have you configured your 'tv' category in SABnzbd to use priority 'paused'?
Stuff I like: Apache bash cron DD-WRT Debian DNSMasq Entware FireFox GitHub ImageMagick Kate KDE LibreELEC Netrunner NFS NVIDIA OpenVPN Orvibo-S20 pfSense Python Raspberry-Pi RAID SABnzbd Transmission Usenet VirtualBox Watcher3 XFCE
tiwas

Post by tiwas »

OneCD wrote: April 26th, 2019, 4:06 pm Have you configured your 'tv' category in SABnzbd to use priority 'paused'?
Tried that. Still downloads. Usually, I've pressed the pause icon on the main page but figured I'd try the priority paused setting.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

It will download files that have priority Forced, which you can identify based on the >> icon in front of it.
Maybe the sickchill program adds them with this priority? Maybe you have a pre-queue scripts setup?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
tiwas

Post by tiwas »

safihre wrote: April 27th, 2019, 6:23 am It will download files that have priority Forced, which you can identify based on the >> icon in front of it.
Maybe the sickchill program adds them with this priority? Maybe you have a pre-queue scripts setup?
Thanks. I'll try and see if it's added with the forced priority. I don't have pre-queue scripts set up, so it cannot be that.