SABnzbd Smart Downloader

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
minimad
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: SABnzbd Smart Downloader

Post by minimad »

Hi All,

latest 'trunk' should handle the new showname format.

some other minor fixes :-)
naf305

Post by naf305 »

@ minimad

I look forward for the update on the SSD because I have already 800+ episodes named using this format. Obviously renaming then to get rid of the brackets wouldn't be too hard but if you can accomodate that in the script then that makes it easier for me  ;D !! Also I was looking at the README file and my format is said to be supported... just wanted to bring that to your attention.

Just saw your reply about the fix in the trunk, I'm gonna check that out right now.

@ markus
If it's the show I'm thinking of, it's a bug with tag release 0.9.3 in the way it looks for files because SAB actually uses "In" when the proper title is "in".
You guessed right !

@all

I was looking at the movie scripts: which is to use? movie_script.py or movie_rss.py? They seem to do different thing and not being related (I might be wrong though).
Last edited by naf305 on March 7th, 2009, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
naf305

Post by naf305 »

Alright so just tested the trunk version and I still have then same issue where it sends to SAB all shows from season 3 even there are already downloaded. See log http://pastebin.com/m282701b6.

Could it be the issue markus was mentioning about having the keyword "in" in my show name?
naf305

Post by naf305 »

@All

Has anybody ever heard of a Smart Music Downloader? Same idea as the Movie script with ratings, rakings, votes...etc... but for Muisc. I would love to have the latest hits downloaded on my mediacenter for my parties but I'm lazy and usually don't listen to that kind music the rest of the time so I never know what to download.

Anyway just throwing that out there!
Last edited by naf305 on March 7th, 2009, 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
minimad
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by minimad »

Hi naf305,

I'd stay away from the movie scripts if they came from my SVN, most propbaly out of date.  I noticed a few days ago that they were in there and have since removed them.

Currently SSD only does TV, but maybe Movies & Music after I have SSD stable, (If I can stop fidling :-) )
minimad
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by minimad »

@naf305,

noticed in you pastebin that you have a mix of naming formats, just trying to confuse me?

I sure I fixed the In vs in (plus others) issue, that's the Correct Foldername log entry you should see, oh well, try, try and try again :-)

@all,

get the latest 'trunk', just updated it with more logging info, should help me resolve the issues'
minimad
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by minimad »

@naf305,

found the error, yippee.

I now know why I didn't see it before, normally I use SeasonType 1 with Episode Type 1 and Season Type 2 with Episode Type 2, never mixed types.

Basically, its a type, I was using SeasonType for a check of EpisodeType, which is why it didn't match.
.latest 'trunk' fixes it/
naf305

Post by naf305 »

@minimad

Thanks a lot dude. I realized some shows where not named properly probably because they were not downloaded under the TV category (since SAB does the formatting for me).

Glad also you caught the [03x01] vs. [3x01] using mix types. I didn't even though pointing that out to you. Anyway I'm gonna test this right away and get back to you asap.

PS: I assumed the movie scripts were a bit outdated or that at least you were not actively working it since nobody ever asked question about it in this post. Maybe I'll work on this myself as a first python project. Those script will give a very good base to start on.
pilGrim

Post by pilGrim »

naf305 wrote: PS: I assumed the movie scripts were a bit outdated or that at least you were not actively working it since nobody ever asked question about it in this post. Maybe I'll work on this myself as a first python project. Those script will give a very good base to start on.
The NZBS.org movie script was last updated and posted here: http://forums.sabnzbd.org/http://forums ... 586#p11586

I do have a few changes I mention in the post and am working on, but have not found time.  If anyone wants to help out I can give you my work in progress version and tell you where I got stuck.  The version posted works fine and I use it on a 1 hour scheduler.  The changes planned were to make it cleaner, easier to manage and give a few more options.  There was also a lot of work done on the newzbin.com script in the same thread, just read backwards.

Not sure if minimad updated the version in the trunk or tag releases with the latest.  minimad?

pilGrim
Flambard

Post by Flambard »

Hi Minimad... I've been quietly watching the progress of this and testing along the way and am trying to use the latest trunk version as it handles most of the issues I was having.

However, I'm getting the "failed processing" issue on anything that should be added to my queue. Here's one example : http://pastebin.com/m66c24576

I can provide more logs etc if needed to try to track down the issue.

Thanks!
pinion

Post by pinion »

Okies, I'm having some problems with the trunk.  The 0.9.3 was downloading all sorts of duplicates so I'm just trying to use the trunk.  At first I didn't run it as sudo and it wouldn't go at all.  When I tried running as root It started checking shows but then also failed.  I just tried to run it not as sudo so I could post the original error but then it ran so I'm not sure if some file got created that it needed first or something.  I don't know, that's why I'm here ;)  Here is my log file: http://pastebin.com/m213b8b97  Looks like I'm getting a lot of failed processing then it just errors out.  And here is part of the output to the command line that says at what line the .py file failed out: http://pastebin.com/m6da9437f  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S.  I thought I'd try 0.9.3 again from fresh but it's doing exactly the same thing.  Failed processing.  Maybe it's was 0.9.2 I was running but getting massive duplicates.  If I use nzbs.org instead of a newzbin search will I only get one hit?  Also Can I run two different versions of  this script to separate Hidef content from SD?
Last edited by pinion on March 18th, 2009, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Epiphany

Post by Epiphany »

I'm getting "%3" inserted into my nzbs urls. Using .93
Is there a way I can fix this? Don't know what I'm doing!
Thanks in advance

edit: Windows Vista
Last edited by Epiphany on March 20th, 2009, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
belfbri

Post by belfbri »

Using 0.9.4 and getting an error:

D:\Documents\Downloads\sabnzbd\scripts\SSD>python ssd-tv.py
  File "ssd-tv.py", line 230
    except IOError, EOFError:
                         ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

D:\Documents\Downloads\sabnzbd\scripts\SSD>

RESOLVED: I was running Python 3.0.1 - installed an older version instead and no longer getting this error.
Last edited by belfbri on April 5th, 2009, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
BennyHogan

Post by BennyHogan »

I'm new to SABnzbd and just read over this thread.......what's the status of a script for MacOSX to autodownload?? I don't have a newzbin account.  Can someone please point me in the right direction??
I'm literally at square one in figuring out how to set this up so the more info the better.

Thanks
belfbri

Post by belfbri »

For anyone having problems with nzbs.org where %3F etc is getting inserted in the URL, add the following three lines to your script at the beginning of the downloadNZB function.

i.e. after this line:

def downloadNZB(nzb_url, report):

add this:

nzb_url = nzb_url.replace('%3F','?')
nzb_url = nzb_url.replace('%26','&')
nzb_url = nzb_url.replace('%3D','=')