SABNZB on Synology

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
tegguy

SABNZB on Synology

Post by tegguy »

I'm attempting to setup Sabnzb on my synology DS1019+ NAS and once I enter the server details in the quick start setup it hangs and says "waiting for 192.168.1.51" and does not respond. I've tried everything I can think of does anyone have a fix for this or a way to bypass the quick setup?
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: SABNZB on Synology

Post by jcfp »

Just enter valid details of your usenet server subscription. No, "192.168.1.51" cannot be correct. Without at least one usenet server configured to download from, sabnzbd is dead in the water - which is exactly why that is one of the very few things the initial setup insists on.
tegguy

Post by tegguy »

jcfp wrote: August 27th, 2019, 7:01 am Just enter valid details of your usenet server subscription. No, "192.168.1.51" cannot be correct. Without at least one usenet server configured to download from, sabnzbd is dead in the water - which is exactly why that is one of the very few things the initial setup insists on.
Sorry I didn't explain correctly. I enter my Usenet server and test the connection but when I click next that's when it hangs
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Test connection works fine?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
tegguy

Post by tegguy »

safihre wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 9:53 am Test connection works fine?
Yes test connection works just not the next button. I switched over to NZBGet to have something working