Sabnzb no function HDD

Support for the Debian/Ubuntu package, created by JCFP.
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
SkynE1

Sabnzb no function HDD

Post by SkynE1 »

Hello everyone,
I am currently trying to get SABnzbd running on my Raspberry Pi 4B. I have the following problem. If I download a file to the internal MicroSD card and unpack it everything works. If I now switch the finished download folder to my HDD it will not be unpacked anymore. When I change the temporary folder and download folder to HDD, SABnzb crashes. If I use the HDD only on SAMBA it works at full speed. Folder rights are unlocked.
I noticed that when SABnzb is working on the HDD, the transfer speed is very slow (138 MB/s -> 17MB/s), but nothing happens. I couldn't find anything in the LogFile yet. I also can't do an internal speed test as long as there is an order for the speed test on the HDD. Also the SAMBA server doesn't work anymore.
The HDD is formatted on NTFS.
PS: By trying a lot I have already made it work. After a restart nothing works anymore.

Sorry i can't post pictures

I hope you can help me :)

Best wishes
SkynE1

Re: Sabnzb no function HDD

Post by SkynE1 »

Hey,

I found the problem. I have change the fstab config from "option,option,option,option" to defaults.

Best wishes
Dominic
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sabnzb no function HDD

Post by safihre »

Thanks for reporting back, in case others have the same problem :)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate