sab constantly pausing

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
jwhitt12

sab constantly pausing

Post by jwhitt12 »

log: https://pastebin.com/DphBR4Fk

running with ubuntu 18.04.3
I have set my minimum line speed to 1 g (tried up to 5) I have also searched around and reset my sonarr settings for sabnzbd for priorities from default to normal.

I have also restarted, etc (its all on the logs what I have done}

Thoughts?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: sab constantly pausing

Post by safihre »

Can you explain a bit more what you are seeing? It's going into the paused-state?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
jwhitt12

Post by jwhitt12 »

Thank you for the reply.............

its just pausing. I click it, it turns yellow (good) and then pauses again as soon as I move the mouse. This is, I think, the auto pause but I have no idea why its invoking.

I notice, in the log file:
2019-12-23 08:45:54,134::INFO::[nzbqueue:492] Paused nzo: SABnzbd_nzo_Ef9j5e
2019-12-23 08:50:35,068::INFO::[config:853] Writing settings to INI file /home/greg/.sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini

I have no idea what or why its writing something to sabnzbd.ini I don't even know if this pause is what I am seeing in real time. All I know is that I cannot get rid of the pausing.

I also checked room on my drives and I got lots of room there. I have also checked my internet connection and its just fine.

I had a bunch of jobs in the queu and erased them all. It was still on pause. I then tried to change from pause to resume - nope, that didn't work either! Its also kinda interesting that I had a series downloading and it happened right in the middle of that, 8 downloaded but it failed on episodes 9 and 10. This is VERY strange! Why, for instance, is it pausing when there is nothing to pause?

I also noticed that ithe last episode (9) says that it was completed but its still churning on it. So, I went to where it downloaded and manually finished it up and tested it and it seems ok. Sab thinks its still extracting. I think I will restart and see what happens. Nothing - its still extracting, even thought I have deleted everything.

I also turned on debug and pasted that part of the log for the last couple of hours. Its still trying to deal with episode 9 which no longer exists <sigh>
https://pastebin.com/LRXAQL81

I can also put more log files up if you want. The one referenced here was the latest one.
jwhitt12

Post by jwhitt12 »

I just restarted my whole system and, now, its no longer pausing! I have no idea why.

Thank you for your help!
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Just to be sure: are you on 2.3.9?
Did you try a different browser? Because don't see why it would pause and unpause at random.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
jwhitt12

Post by jwhitt12 »

yep, 2.3.9 (I thought that the logfile had that info, guess not)

Its now been a couple of days and its still working just fine. I suspect womething wasn't exactly right but, somehow, that is no longer the case.
I would mark this as done but there doesn't seem to be anyway to do that.

Thank you for the replies..............