Watched Folder setting no longer active

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
weybrew+

Watched Folder setting no longer active

Post by weybrew+ »

I have been using SAB for some time and have my Watched Folder option set as Desktop. All my downloads have been rec'd and appear on my desktop as I have set in my Chrome browser settings. SAB has picked up all these downloads and added them to the Queue without a hitch. Now, for some reason, even though I have not changed my Folders settings, SAB is not loading these downloads as before. Any suggestions, please? I am using SAB v3.0.2 and Win 10.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Watched Folder setting no longer active

Post by safihre »

First, double check that in Config Folders, the path is still set correctly.
Did you maybe have a recent Windows update? Sometimes it breaks permissions for sabnzbd, a restart of your computer usually fixes that.
Then, place a simple NZB file in the Watched folder that for sure you have never seen before. Files with known filenames can be skipped.

If all that doesn't work, enable Debug logging in the Status window and then after it happens again, wait a few minutes, then send me the log at [email protected]. Click Show Logging in the Status window.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
weybrew+

Re: Watched Folder setting no longer active

Post by weybrew+ »

Thanks for your reply, safihre. Yes, I have had a recent Win 10 update. I have followed your instructions and have a log for your review. I will email it to you at your specified address.