When manually deleting downloads the "do not prompt" again function does not work.

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
experfailist

When manually deleting downloads the "do not prompt" again function does not work.

Post by experfailist »

I'm manually deleting a few active downloads:

1. Click on trashcan - respond to prompt OK.
Repeat this a few times then a new popup emerges:
2. Click on trashcan - "Do not allow 192.168. x.x" to prompt again" tickbox is shown.
I assume this means that when I click the trashcan, the file will just dissapear, however after I select this option:

1. Can't delete any more active queues.
2. I can't pause any active queues (or it looks like the gui is unresponsive?)Image

Version: 3.4.2 [cc831e1]
Docker
Operating System: Unraid Version: 6.10.0-rc2
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: When manually deleting downloads the "do not prompt" again function does not work.

Post by safihre »

This is a browser thing to prevent websites from flooding you with these popups, this is not a SAB thing.
If you check that box, it will break the workings of SABnzbd because the browser doesn't tell SAB that you checked that box.

If you want to disable the delete confirmation, you can do so in Status and Interface settings (the wrench icon) and then the Web Interface tab.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate