Delete nzb in RSS if duplicate?

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
westsidesuburbanite

Delete nzb in RSS if duplicate?

Post by westsidesuburbanite »

I'm using Sab with nzbgeek. I have a ton of stuff in my cart, but it seems sab is stuck because there's duplicates. In the log it shows up as "ignoring duplicate" but then the files stay in the cart and it stopped adding files. So it seems it's not deleting them from the cart if they're dupes, and it's reading like 100 or whatever at a time so it's now reached 100 that are dupes so it reads 100, determines they are all dupes, and then stops. Since it's not deleting the dupes and it's only reading 100 at a time it's effectively doing nothing. Do I have to manually go in to nzbgeek and delete those entries, or can I set sab to delete dupes from the rss feed?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Delete nzb in RSS if duplicate?

Post by safihre »

You can set SABnzbd to fail duplicates to history instead of Discard. This way they are still fetched and removed from your cart.
The 100 item limit is not from within SABnzbd, it's how many the RSS feed is configured to provide. Sabnzbd has no limit on number of entries.
Maybe you could also increase the maximum.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
westsidesuburbanite

Re: Delete nzb in RSS if duplicate?

Post by westsidesuburbanite »

thank you so much! this worked perfect!