Categories not working

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
dlfjr1

Categories not working

Post by dlfjr1 »

Here is my setup. All my files are stored on Synology 920+. Plex Media Server is on the NAS. Sonarr, Radarr, & Sabnzbd are all on my Windows 11 PC. I have the folder locations mapped on the PC. When downloaded by Sabnzbd they are placed in a folder on the NAS called completed. My media folder which is in a separate directory is where I want the downloads to ultimately be. The only problem is that I am having trouble with Sonarr and Radarr is that the files are not deleted in the Sabnzb directory where they are put after Sonarr and Radarr copy them to the final directory.

My other question was about categories. I was told that I need categories to place different types into different folders. I tried to set it up but am having trouble with it working. I am wondering if that is why the queue in Radarr also shows items from the Sonarr queue and vice versa. I almost have it perfect except for those 2 things.
fuminshou

Re: Categories not working

Post by fuminshou »

Hi dlfjr1,

Regarding categories, you can set up additional directories within your completed folder. In the sab categories settings you then map that path in the folder/path column. Finally match the category name from sab in your sonarr/radarr download client, there should be a field to specify the category. You'll also need to remap where sonarr and radarr should be looking for the files. Hope that helps with that part of your problem.