No sabnzbd icon and sorting issue

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
lordlance

No sabnzbd icon and sorting issue

Post by lordlance »

Version: 3.7.2
OS Details:
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎12/‎02/‎2022
OS build 19045.2728
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

Q1. I can't see the sabnzbd system tray icon. I have tried reinstalling sabnzbd as well to no avail. I had originally installed it via the website directly and the second time via chocolatey.

Q2. Is there issue with sorting NZBs downloaded from Drunken Slug? I have set TV shows to be organized as

Code: Select all

TV Show/Season/Episode # - Episode Name
It can do so with NZBGeek's NZBs but with DS it doesn't do any sorting. In fact it does not even recognize that the DS download is a TV show as it downloads it into the default download directory.

Logs: https:// pastebin. com/ WGdgvy37
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: No sabnzbd icon and sorting issue

Post by jcfp »

The sorting only kicks in if the job is in the tv category. If you don't explicitly set that category when adding new jobs to the queue, the sole factor determining the category in your setup is the 'indexer category/groups'. Different indexers could thus lead to different results; you may want to open nzb files from those indexers in a text editor and compare the metadata (in the headers near the top of the file).
lilliechilders

Post by lilliechilders »

lordlance wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 12:43 am Version: 3.7.2
OS Details:
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎12/‎02/‎2022
OS build 19045.2728
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

Q1. I can't see the sabnzbd system tray icon. I have tried reinstalling sabnzbd as well to no avail. I had originally installed it via the website directly and the second time via chocolatey.

Q2. Is there issue with sorting NZBs downloaded from Drunken Slug? I have set TV shows to be organized as

Code: Select all

TV Show/Season/Episode # - Episode Name
It can do so with NZBGeek's NZBs but with DS it doesn't do any sorting. In fact it does not even recognize that the DS download is a TV show as it downloads it into the default download directory.

Logs: https:// pastebin. com/ WGdgvy37
Hello,
Q1: Sometimes, the system tray settings can hide certain icons. So, I advise you to right-click on the taskbar, select "Taskbar settings," scroll down to the "Notification area" section, and click on "Select which icons appear on the taskbar." Make sure that the toggle for SABnzbd is turned on.
DarwinNader

Post by DarwinNader »

lilliechilders wrote: August 30th, 2023, 5:01 am Hello,
Q1: Sometimes, the system tray settings can hide certain icons. So, I advise you to right-click on the taskbar, select "Taskbar settings," scroll down to the "Notification area" section, and click on "Select which icons appear on the taskbar." Make sure that the toggle for SABnzbd is turned on.
Thanks. I got it.