Problem with local ranges when using Wireguard

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
palim

Problem with local ranges when using Wireguard

Post by palim »

Hello,
I am running Sabnzbd in version 4.1.0 in a docker container without any issues.

For easy access I configured local ranges to my network: 192.168.0.0/24. When I want to access the web UI I do not have to enter login credentials. Fine :)

Now I am away from home and want to connect me with a Wireguard VPN connection to the web UI. I had modified my local ranges to 192.168.0.0/24, 10.8.0.0/32 before and recreated the Sabnzbd container. The second IP range is for my Wireguard network.

But when I now try to access the UI I have to enter login credentials. What I am doing wrong? ???

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
palim
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Problem with local ranges when using Wireguard

Post by jcfp »

palim wrote: September 30th, 2023, 10:00 amNow I am away from home and want to connect me with a Wireguard VPN connection to the web UI. I had modified my local ranges to 192.168.0.0/24, 10.8.0.0/32 before and recreated the Sabnzbd container. The second IP range is for my Wireguard network.
For starters, that 10.8.0.0/32 seems unlikely in this case as that entire range contains only a single IP address. Either fix that (you probably intended a /24 there?), or clear out the local ranges setting altogether to revert back to the default that allows all typical local area network address ranges.