API key incorrect, Use the API key from Config->General in your 3rd party program

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
stoop

API key incorrect, Use the API key from Config->General in your 3rd party program

Post by stoop »

This is a fresh install of SabNZBD under Docker Desktop on a MacBook Pro and I see a bunch of these warnings. That IP address is not on my local network (as far as I know!), and I have no idea what this GitHub got library is or why it is trying to talk to my SabNZBD.

Anyone else seen this and know how to resolve?

API key incorrect, Use the API key from Config->General in your 3rd party program: ::ffff:192.168.65.1 [got (https://github.com/sindresorhus/got)]
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: API key incorrect, Use the API key from Config->General in your 3rd party program

Post by sander »

::ffff:192.168.65.1 is a notation of 192.168.65.1.

So is 192.168.65.x your LAN network?

If yes, then find that device and exterminate it. Kill it with fire.
If not, then I wonder how it possible at all.
Also: your SAB is in docker on Mac ... so I'm surprised another device can contact it all ... that is only possible with special docker settings. So maybe it is your Mac itself?

Then "https://github.com/sindresorhus/got" which it sends as User Agent. That site says "Human-friendly and powerful HTTP request library for Node.js" ... It seems something for CMS. Weird it is contacting your SAB instance.

Anyway: SABnzbd is refusing the connection, so you're safe.
If you want to get rid of it anyway, you can put put SABnzbd on another port, but that is a risky operation for a normal user.
stoop

Re: API key incorrect, Use the API key from Config->General in your 3rd party program

Post by stoop »

I figured it out, it was Homarr - a tool used to monitor docker containers. I dug around and found where I could add the SabNZBD API key. Though is has been working foen for months, so not sure how it 'lost' it!
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

So ... just a tiil on your own Mac?