Clone RSS settings for multiple feeds

Want something added? Ask for it here.
psycik

Clone RSS settings for multiple feeds

Post by psycik »

Would it be possible to add a clone rss button. I’m wanting to have multiple rss feeds use a similar set of filters.

Of course another option might be an array of rss urls for a set of filters.

Either would have the same effect for me. Suspect a clone button easier to implement.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Clone RSS settings for multiple feeds

Post by safihre »

Do you know that you can specify multiple URL's for 1 set of filters? You can just separate them by a comma.

Alternatively, just shutdown SABnzbd and open your sabnzbd.ini.
You can copy your RSS feed's in the [rss] section. Just make sure you have a unique identifier for all your feeds (the name between the [[]]).
Then start SABnzbd again.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
psycik

Post by psycik »

safihre wrote: April 16th, 2024, 6:19 am Do you know that you can specify multiple URL's for 1 set of filters? You can just separate them by a comma.
I did find that.

How does it actually work, at RSS read time (if 60 mins), it loops through each url and performs a read and process filters?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Yes. Exactly!
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
psycik

Post by psycik »

Cheers. I'll see how that works. I run everything through prowlarr, but one mode is search based and it's not ideal. But it has an rss mode as well.