0 B Free Space [SMB mount and Linux]

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
cactusCoffee4649

Re: 0 B Free Space [SMB mount and Linux]

Post by cactusCoffee4649 »

Nevermind, redid the fstab file and suddenly all affected containers are working again. Thanks to everyone who posted about this!
QuirkyKirkHax

Post by QuirkyKirkHax »

cactusCoffee4649 wrote: April 19th, 2024, 3:05 pm
QuirkyKirkHax wrote: April 19th, 2024, 10:00 am Digging a little deeper, I can see the container can see the cifs share without trouble, and they even appear to be mounted properly within the container....

Code: Select all

quirk@rainsvr:~$ docker exec -it sabnzbd bash
root@3156e87bdf70:/# ls
app  command  defaultsdocker-mods  downloadshome      init  lsiopy  mnt  package  rootsbin  sys  usr
bin  config   devdonate.txt   etcincomplete-downloads  lib   media   opt  proc  runsrv   tmp  var
root@3156e87bdf70:/# df -h
Filesystem                         Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
overlay                            244G  106G  128G  46% /
tmpfs                               64M     0   64M   0% /dev
shm                                 64M     0   64M   0% /dev/shm
/dev/mapper/ubuntu--vg-ubuntu--lv  244G  106G  128G  46% /config
//192.168.1.68/Movies And TV        35T   19T   17T  54% /downloads
tmpfs                              3.9G     0  3.9G   0% /proc/acpi
tmpfs                              3.9G     0  3.9G   0% /proc/scsi
tmpfs                              3.9G     0  3.9G   0% /sys/firmware
tmpfs                              3.9G     0  3.9G   0% /sys/devices/virtual/powercap
But when I try to do a pull with Sab, the files never show in the share folder, and fail to move properly. So I checked the local Download directory that Sab keeps creating for some reason, and all the files are in there...Its like it has two sets of download folders somehow.

This is the local thing I'm seeing...

root@51b37612dac2:/# ls /config/Downloads
complete  incomplete

Threw some junk on the cifs share to check the ones in the root folder

root@51b37612dac2:/# ls downloads
TESTCOMPLETE
root@51b37612dac2:/# ls incomplete-downloads/
TESTINCOMPLETE
But logging into the container with bash, the root download and incomplete download directories appear to be the share...I have no clue where the local ones are coming from and where they are being linked in the container.....

And deleting the ones in /config doesn't appear to help, since they regenerate on every reboot....
Hey, just wanted to say I'm noticing the exact same thing on my end. I successfully updated the kernel, but SAB is defaulting downloads to a Download folder in /config instead of the designated cifs share.

User Folders in the Web UI settings are showing the correct paths for complete and incomplete. Not sure what I have to do to get this working.
I bet they are pointing to the ones in config. Mine were anyway. Just edit them and go all the way out to the root of the container, then go to the proper ones. That's what finally fixed it for me lol
PandaWill

Post by PandaWill »

cactusCoffee4649 wrote: April 19th, 2024, 3:48 pm Nevermind, redid the fstab file and suddenly all affected containers are working again. Thanks to everyone who posted about this!
The good old "Did you try to turn it off and on again?" worked it's magic yet again, I'm glad for you