myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
rAf

Re: myNZB

Post by rAf »

I don't know how works the QNAS qpkg system... I don't know what happen if you overwrite files from package with files from svn.
I don't think it's a good idea. If you want to play, first backup !
undertow

Post by undertow »

Any chance of getting support for those of us who have SABnzbd+ behind a proxy? My SABnzbd+ external url is http://domain/sabnzbd which is protected by a nginx proxy with htpasswd authentication, rather than the default SABnzbd+ authentication.

Thanks! This really is a great app.
wyd1
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wyd1 »

It would be awesome if you could include nzbmatrix to your tool, mynzb! poutine wrote a very nice script. Maybe you can use it?
Last edited by wyd1 on August 19th, 2009, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyklik

Post by Cyklik »

I saw a post a couple pages back about an error message with myNZB that I didn't see any answers to, so I'd like to echo the problem. I can queue from TvNZB without any problems at all, and I have a Newzbin premium account, but whenever I try to queue and NZB from Newzbin I get the following warning:
"ERROR [sabnzbd] Error Fetching msgid ####### from www.newzbin.com - Please make sure your Username and Password are set."

I have double checked my login credentials and have been able to search Newzbin from myNZB without issue, but for whatever reason I continue to get this message when I try to queue. Any suggestions?
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Cyklik try removing myNZB, turn off phone turn back on. Reinstall myNZB and see if that fixes the problem. I think there a problem when cookies or cache data is saved.
Cyklik

Post by Cyklik »

I gave that a shot, but it didn't seem to fix the problem. I'm still able to search, just can't properly queue from Newzbin.
gazzzmoly
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by gazzzmoly »

rAf wrote: If you are using SABnzbd from sources you can use this command just to checkout last svn rev.

Code: Select all

svn co http://svn2.assembla.com/svn/SABnzbd/trunk/main/ sabnzbd-trunk
Don't forget to unzip the cherrypy-svn2138.zip before running SABnzbd

This is only for users who have installed all needed modules

If you are using Windows or OSX binaries, you'll have to wait for the next release...

any idea when that is going to be raf ?
Cyklik

Post by Cyklik »

Well, I did a fresh install of both the app and SAB, and that seems to have cleared up the issue. Appreciate the help and the awesome app!
Boron

Post by Boron »

Hi!
I am new to SABnzb but really like it. Used Newsbin before...
Anyway: My problem is that I can't login to my server when using the myNZB App on my iPhone. I have no problems connecting via mobileSafari, but the App always says it can't find the host. Why is that? I use version 0.4.11 which seems to be the latest.

I have entered the correct API Key as well!

Hope someone can help me!
Boron

Post by Boron »

Well I can access the SABnzb from another PC outside my home network using a browser. It also works in the iPhone with Safari, but whenever I try to connect to SABnzb via the iPhone App I get the error message. So I don't think that this is a problem with my router...
doc holliday

Post by doc holliday »

The torrentfreak community is all up in arms over the rejection of the uTorrent iPhone app. So much so that they're calling out myNZB: http://torrentfreak.com/utorrent-iphone ... nd-090831/

I hope this doesn't lead to more severe scrutiny for the myNZB app in general. I love the app and would hate for Apple to shut the doors on the developer.
geebee
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by geebee »

doc holliday wrote: The torrentfreak community is all up in arms over the rejection of the uTorrent iPhone app. So much so that they're calling out myNZB: http://torrentfreak.com/utorrent-iphone ... nd-090831/

I hope this doesn't lead to more severe scrutiny for the myNZB app in general. I love the app and would hate for Apple to shut the doors on the developer.
there is always Cydia...
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Just been reading aswell, i hope it don't get pulled :(
Boron

Post by Boron »

Ok! I got it! It is working now...  ::)
Khan SW

Post by Khan SW »

Boron wrote: Ok! I got it! It is working now...  ::)
Well what did you do to fix it? Was it a router issue? These are things that might help other users with similar problems in the future :)