Mobile UI for SABnzbd+ 0.5.0

Got a neat new template? Share it here!
Sypher
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Mobile UI for SABnzbd+ 0.5.x

Post by Sypher »

I am the proud owner of a HTC Hero (the European version) and I am currently using the "default" interface.
This works but its quite big and even downscaled to the resolution its not 100%.

The main reason I'm using the default instead of the Mobile is the fact I can't do a "rss force download" for my TV series feed.
I would really love to have such a button in the Mobile-theme, if that's possible. Filter management isn't really required but the button is really what I need the most in a Mobile UI :)
doubledrat
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by doubledrat »

still having trouble seeing history in the mobile layout.  I thought I'd fixed it by deleting the history.db.  It worked yesterday (only had 1 item in it though), but on checking today, history is again not displaying.  I've tried from firefox and iphone.

any ideas?

PS would it be possible to have 2 extra buttons of

[first]  and [last]

for those of us with long lists it can be very painful to try and see what's at the end of the queue and then to get back to the beginning!

ta
doubledrat
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by doubledrat »

thanks POD :)

just FYI, history stopped working again for me once I had more than 1 entry.
milkman001

Post by milkman001 »

I installed 0.5 Beta 4 today and played with this feature a bit with my Motorola Droid.  One thing to note is I don't like to leave alot of ports open on my computer so I was accessing this via SSH Tunneling on a  Putty-like Android program called ConnectBot.

Some Observations:
* Refresh button does not always work, not a big deal b/c my browser can refresh
* I had to dis and reconnect my ssh tunnel if I restarted the SABnzbd server on my computer, otherwise it would display a cannot find webpage message
* It seemed to be aware of everything that was going on with the Server, i.e. if I added a NZB from my computer the mobile UI would see it getting downloaded.

One big problem I had was with adding NZB files from the mobile UI, none of the websites I have access to(which includes NZBsrUs, NZBMatrix,  Merlin's -- if some wants to shoot me an Newzbin invite I'll gladly test that :D--) was really set up to let me copy the URL download link and then paste it into the Mobile UI's add NZB URL box. I did manage to do it for NZBMatrix and NZBsrUs, for NZBMatrix SABnzbd gave me a warning of invalid username and the download failed, for NZBrUs it didn't fail, just stayed in queue indefinitely w/o downloading

ETA: I had better luck downloading the nzb files to my sdcard but there wasn't a way to add nzb via upload in the mobile UI, are there any plans to add this?
Last edited by milkman001 on December 27th, 2009, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
milkman001

Post by milkman001 »

Would it be possible to add the ability to download nzbs from RSS feeds that have already been setup? That'd be a decent work around for alot of NZB sites.
bnevets27
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by bnevets27 »

Just started using this a few days ago and love it! Thank you pair of dimes, you've done a great job!
lucus30

Post by lucus30 »

Wondering if this is just me or not... but when i save the link as a homescreen icon on the iphone i cant get it to save the password. Any one else have this issue???
lucus30

Post by lucus30 »

pair of dimes wrote:
lucus30 wrote: Wondering if this is just me or not... but when i save the link as a homescreen icon on the iphone i cant get it to save the password. Any one else have this issue???
See if you can modify the URL to be like http://USER:PASS@IP:PORT/m

No didnt seem to work either... thanks for the suggestion though.  I tried multiple times
vlc

Re: Mobile UI for SABnzbd+ 0.5.0

Post by vlc »

You wanted an icon for the iphone / ipod home screen just add this code to the main.tpl
i saw this code in another theme so is should work for you

Code: Select all

<link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="static/images/IMAGE.png"/>
i also found an image for you ;)

greets
G3f

Post by G3f »

pair of dimes wrote: Tested this on an Android 2.0 device, works just as well as on the iPhone, including css3 transitions.  ;D
Transitions don't seem to work for me on 2.2. Unless i'm missing something?
G3f

Post by G3f »

Fixed it by changing this option to

$.support.WebKitAnimationEvent = true

Guess it's a jQTouch problem
weirdo

Post by weirdo »

There is a new framework called Sencha Touch. It looks awesome but is a bit harder to use, but with some javascript (ExtJS) knowledge i think it won't be a problem.

You can find it here: http://www.sencha.com/products/touch/

It makes the app look much more professional and "app-like".
rdougan

Post by rdougan »

Sencha Touch is free if it the project/theme open source.

David Kaneda did create jQuery Touch and does now work for Sencha.

I have created a theme with it which I will be posted soon.
Panther420

Post by Panther420 »

having a issues adding my nzb indexer I get searcher file found but seems to be wrong format..
https://www.binsearch.info with and with out the HTTPS I get that error adding it..