Media Rover

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Lockzi

Re: Media Rover

Post by Lockzi »

Guys...

Today my Media Rover started to act up on me...

Code: Select all

T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover>python "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover.py" --c
onfig "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\conf"
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - --- STARTING --- - __init__.py:93
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - begin processing tv directory: W:\ - __init__.py:142
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - found skip filter, ignoring series: W:\MythBusters - __i
nit__.py:170
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - watching 99 tv show(s) - __init__.py:192
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - begin processing sources - __init__.py:195
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - found feed 'newzbin' - __init__.py:211
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - found feed 'mytvnzb' - __init__.py:211
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - found feed 'nzbs' - __init__.py:211
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - watching 3 source(s) - __init__.py:242
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - processing 'newzbin' items - __init__.py:305
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - skipping 'Leverage - 2x12 - The Zanzibar Marketplace Job
', not watching series - __init__.py:337
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - skipping 'Material Girl - 1x03 - Episode 3', not watchin
g series - __init__.py:337
2010-01-29 23:54 ERROR - unsupported item title format - error.py:45
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - skipping 'Dynamite!! 2009 (Preview)', unknown format - _
_init__.py:321
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - skipping 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - 2x08 - Brai
n Invaders', not watching series - __init__.py:337
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - skipping 'Friday Night Lights - 4x07 - In the Bag', not
watching series - __init__.py:337
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - skipping 'Lipstick Jungle - 2x12 - Chapter Nineteen: Lov
ers' Leaps', not watching series - __init__.py:337
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - cached data for series 'Criminal Minds', season 4 is sta
le.  Updating... - filesystem.py:259
2010-01-29 23:54 WARNING - unable to parse filename and extract episode specific
s, skipping 'Thumbs.db' - filesystem.py:199
2010-01-29 23:54 INFO - found 5 episodes on disk - filesystem.py:207
2010-01-29 23:54 ERROR - episode 'Criminal Minds - 4x20' does not exist on disk
- error.py:45
2010-01-29 23:54 ERROR - missing episode series name - error.py:45
2010-01-29 23:54 ERROR - missing episode series name - __init__.py:99
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\__init__.py", line 97, in main
    _process(config, options, args)
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\__init__.py", line 366, in _proces
s
    if queue.in_queue(episode):
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\queues\sabnzbd\queue.py", line 113
, in in_queue
    if download == job.download():
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\queues\sabnzbd\job.py", line 45, i
n download
    self.__parseJob()
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\queues\sabnzbd\job.py", line 75, i
n __parseJob
    self.__download = Episode.new_from_string(title)
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\episode.py", line 81, in new_from_
string
    year = p['year'], month = p['month'], day = p['day'], title = p['title'])
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\episode.py", line 271, in __init__

raise MissingParameterError("missing episode series name")
MissingParameterError: missing episode series name
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover.py", line 19, in <module>
    mediarover.main()
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\__init__.py", line 97, in main
    _process(config, options, args)
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\__init__.py", line 366, in _proces
s
    if queue.in_queue(episode):
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\queues\sabnzbd\queue.py", line 113
, in in_queue
    if download == job.download():
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\queues\sabnzbd\job.py", line 45, i
n download
    self.__parseJob()
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\queues\sabnzbd\job.py", line 75, i
n __parseJob
    self.__download = Episode.new_from_string(title)
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\episode.py", line 81, in new_from_
string
    year = p['year'], month = p['month'], day = p['day'], title = p['title'])
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\episode.py", line 271, in __init__

raise MissingParameterError("missing episode series name")
mediarover.error.MissingParameterError: missing episode series name

T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

I noticed that I hadn't downloaded anything for a while and checked... Apparently something has changed.

I've also updated to the latest version from the dev branch without any difference.

Any ideas? :)
pilGrim

Post by pilGrim »

Lockzi wrote: Guys...

Today my Media Rover started to act up on me...

I noticed that I hadn't downloaded anything for a while and checked... Apparently something has changed.

I've also updated to the latest version from the dev branch without any difference.

Any ideas? :)
Looks very similar to issue I reported a few post back.  I found that  if you have movies in your queue, the mediarover cannot parse the name and it stops.  Guess we need an error trap here so mediarover could keep running.  Not sure if that is your exact issue, but looks about the same.  Delete or wait for all non tv shows in queue to dl, then try again and see if the error is still there.

pilgrim
pilGrim

Post by pilGrim »

pilGrim wrote: Looks very similar to issue I reported a few post back.  I found that  if you have movies in your queue, the mediarover cannot parse the name and it stops.  Guess we need an error trap here so mediarover could keep running.  Not sure if that is your exact issue, but looks about the same.  Delete or wait for all non tv shows in queue to dl, then try again and see if the error is still there.

pilgrim
Hi Kierse,

I had had the issue again and this time there were no movies in the queue.  I was downloading multiple seasons of one show and mediarover stopped working.  The queue was up at around 150 items.  Is there a limit to the size of the array used to cycle through the queue?  I think when I had the issue with the movies the queue was really large also, I took the movies out of the queue and mediarover started working, so I thought the issue was the movies, but maybe it was the size of the queue.

Thoughts?

pilgrim
kierse

Post by kierse »

Lockzi wrote: Today my Media Rover started to act up on me...
pilGrim wrote: I had had the issue again and this time there were no movies in the queue.  I was downloading multiple seasons of one show and mediarover stopped working.  The queue was up at around 150 items.  Is there a limit to the size of the array used to cycle through the queue?  I think when I had the issue with the movies the queue was really large also, I took the movies out of the queue and mediarover started working, so I thought the issue was the movies, but maybe it was the size of the queue.
Hi guys, sorry for the late reply but I've got an answer and a solution for the problem you've been having.  This problem (as far as I can tell) should only affect users that had something other than TV in the queue, AND that something was from an index site other than newzbin.  The module that parses the queue has special logic to handle newzbin jobs and is able to handle non-tv related items.  For some reason, when I wrote the module I forgot to incorporate the same non-tv logic for all other job sources.  This has been corrected and pushed to github.  I'm going to roll 0.4.0 in the next few minutes so feel free to grab it once I do.

Kierse
kierse

A quick update

Post by kierse »

Hi guys,

I'm going to be out of the country for the next 3 weeks or so on vacation.  I'm not sure how much time (if any) I'll have to devote to Media Rover while I'm gone so I wanted to give everyone a heads up.  Also, I wanted to give a quick update on a couple of topics I know are near and dear to several users:

1. the elusive web interface - this is NOT dead!  I am still working on it and I have made some progress.  I know I've said this before but I hope to have something usable soon.  I guess only time will tell if I'm able to deliver here ;)
2. support for different qualities - I've actually made some good headway on this feature.  The database layer has been designed and built.  Also, most of code base has been updated to support specifying a quality for a given source feed.  Hopefully there won't be too much more work before I can release this one.

I'll try and monitor the forum every couple of days to answer questions and lend a hand as needed.

Kierse
rollingeyeball
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by rollingeyeball »

Have A great trip.
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: A quick update

Post by wally007 »

kierse wrote: Hi guys,

2. support for different qualities - I've actually made some good headway on this feature.  The database layer has been designed and built.  Also, most of code base has been updated to support specifying a quality for a given source feed.  Hopefully there won't be too much more work before I can release this one.

I'll try and monitor the forum every couple of days to answer questions and lend a hand as needed.

Kierse
thanks for update and cant wait to see it in action. Have a good one.
notho

Post by notho »

Hello, I hope you are enjoying your vacation.  I downloaded Media Rover two weeks ago to try and keep up with things while I was on vacation and it worked very well.  I had a bit of trouble with one show having a E00 episode, but that was the only glitch.  Thank you for a fine product, I am amazed at the thought and effort you have put into it.

After returning from my trip, and while checking out the new items Sabnzbd and Media Rover fetched for me I found myself creating shortcuts (yeah this is a windows machine) by going through the Sabnzbd history and looking up each episode.  I like the shortcuts because as I watch the shows, I can delete the shortcut, it's sort of a bookmark.  I got to thinking this would be a perfect thing to add to the sorting script, creating a shortcut in a central location for each new ep downloaded.  I looked into it briefly but I didn't see a clear path to creating windows shortcuts through Python without adding something like the Python Windows Extensions http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/ which seemed a bit of overkill to me so I am throwing it out as a request for a new feature.

Thanks again to both you and the Sabnzbd teams - great stuff.
pilGrim

Re: A quick update

Post by pilGrim »

kierse wrote: Hi guys,

I'm going to be out of the country for the next 3 weeks or so on vacation.  I'm not sure how much time (if any) I'll have to devote to Media Rover while I'm gone so I wanted to give everyone a heads up.  Also, I wanted to give a quick update on a couple of topics I know are near and dear to several users:

Kierse
Hey Kierse,

Thanks for the fix.  The queue is working great now, no crashing with movies in there!!

Enjoy the vacation!  3 weeks, what a dream.  I am taking a week off myself over Chinese New Year (I live in Hong Kong) and will be on a beach in Thailand most of that time!

Keep away from the computer!!

Cheers,

pilgrim
Jeebz

Post by Jeebz »

hey guys just setting up my windows scheduler to run mediarover. But it seems i can only set it to run once a day?

whats the easiest way to get it to run say like every 15-30 mins?

cheers guys.
Maverick519

Post by Maverick519 »

Jeebz wrote: hey guys just setting up my windows scheduler to run mediarover. But it seems i can only set it to run once a day?

whats the easiest way to get it to run say like every 15-30 mins?

cheers guys.
In windows schedular under trigers you set it up for runninging once per day and then under advanced options there is repeat task every (time period list) for # of days. Check on that and the script will run in the time specified all day long. That is how mine works and I have set it for 30 min since where I get my feeds from only updates every 25 minutes and any lower you are kinda hammering the RSS servers for your provider.

Maverick519
Jeebz

Post by Jeebz »

thanks Maverick519

got it all sorted now thanks again

Jeebz
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

Any idea how i'd get sorting script do the following : ( with ignore_series_metadata= True )

"show name","show name (US)" and "show.name.US" go to "/tv/Show name/Season x/showname SxxExx.avi"

and

"show name UK" and "show.name.UK" go to "/tv/Show name UK/Season x/showname SxxExx.avi"
Last edited by wally007 on February 10th, 2010, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karlsmith

Post by Karlsmith »

I really wonder what is useful here .. I am not able find any useful thing ..
Karlsmith

Post by Karlsmith »

nice and long discussion  :)
Last edited by Karlsmith on February 12th, 2010, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.