Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
midgetspy

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by midgetspy »

Sending directly to SAB is only supported for SAB 0.5+. If you're using 0.4 then you'll have to use a black hole/watch dir.
stephenm00

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC

Post by stephenm00 »

Fixed
Last edited by stephenm00 on April 21st, 2017, 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
midgetspy

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by midgetspy »

stephenm00 wrote: I have unchecked "Create metadata" but sick beard still downloads pictures. Is there a way to get it to not download anything?
Yeah this is something that's been addressed already, it'll be fixed in the next commit.
stephenm00

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC

Post by stephenm00 »

Fixed
Last edited by stephenm00 on April 21st, 2017, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xeijin

Post by Xeijin »

Xeijin wrote: This looks great, but does anyone know how to get this to run at startup on Linux? (through CLI, have Ubuntu minimum installed). I managed to get it working by messing around with an xsession file, but there was this huge lag on startup as a result. Preferably I'd like to have it start in its own TTY, so I keep an eye on any errors etc.
Any Linux gurus who could answer this one?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

stephenm00 wrote: Is it possible to get slick beard to recognize a mixed folder structure. E.g. i have old seasons in folders but the current season is in the root tv show directory.

/tv/show name/season 1/episode 1
/tv/show name/season 1/episode 2
/tv/show name/season 2/episode 1
/tv/show name/season 2/episode 2
/tv/show name/current season ep 1/
/tv/show name/current season ep 2/
Nope, you have to pick one folder structure.
bnevets27
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by bnevets27 »

midgetspy wrote: Are you saying you want provider priority per-show? Global priority will come eventually but I don't have any provider ordering plans aside from that.
Sorry, no just gobally. Just egerly awaiting for search proivider priority, it would help out alot.
Stokkes

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by Stokkes »

Maybe a stupid question, but how do you go about deleting a show that Sickbeard is tracking (or mark is as "inactive")?

I've looked everywhere, but maybe I'm just blind...?

Update
Found it, took a bit of digging.. Maybe a suggestion to be able to do it from the main "Shows" list? (drop down or something on the cell?)

Just a thought.
Last edited by Stokkes on February 7th, 2010, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stokkes

Post by Stokkes »

Hey midgetspy,

Could you let those of us who are willing to modify a few files know how we go about modifying the way it renames TV episodes?

I attempted to edit lib/tvnamer/config.py (i'm familiar with tvnamer) and changes a few of the default settings, restarted SickBeard but it didn't appear to have an effect.

I'm quite anal about my file names and it's almost perfect the way it is, except I don't put a dash (-) between the series name and the season/ep #.

Any help would be fantastic.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Stokkes wrote: Hey midgetspy,

Could you let those of us who are willing to modify a few files know how we go about modifying the way it renames TV episodes?

I attempted to edit lib/tvnamer/config.py (i'm familiar with tvnamer) and changes a few of the default settings, restarted SickBeard but it didn't appear to have an effect.

I'm quite anal about my file names and it's almost perfect the way it is, except I don't put a dash (-) between the series name and the season/ep #.

Any help would be fantastic.
You'd want to change the TVEpisode's prettyName() method in tv.py. Also you might want to star this issue to watch when it gets implemented into Sick Beard permanently.
generator

Post by generator »

I love this program. Just looking for a way to autostart it at login in Ubuntu. I've tried putting it in .bash_login, but this suddenly stopped working.

Maybe there's someone who knows how to write a etc/init.d script?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

generator wrote: I love this program. Just looking for a way to autostart it at login in Ubuntu. I've tried putting it in .bash_login, but this suddenly stopped working.

Maybe there's someone who knows how to write a etc/init.d script?
One helpful user has done this for you: https://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/iss ... ry%20Stars
generator

Post by generator »

That's just great, thanks!
apickle

Post by apickle »

I love this app! Great for when I'm out of town or working late. Quick random question, currently my TV shows are organized in as follows:

/Show Name/Season XX/Show name - 1x01 - Show Title/Show name - 1x01 - Show Title.mkv

Is there a way to make Sick Beard sort my shows in the same fashion? I had SABNZBd set up to sort them like this, but the SB postprocessing script just drops the .mkv file in the root season folder, and also leaves a folder with the show name, number, and title with all the "extra" files. If not it's not too big of a deal, XBMC catches them all the same regardless. Thanks!
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

apickle wrote: I love this app! Great for when I'm out of town or working late. Quick random question, currently my TV shows are organized in as follows:

/Show Name/Season XX/Show name - 1x01 - Show Title/Show name - 1x01 - Show Title.mkv

Is there a way to make Sick Beard sort my shows in the same fashion? I had SABNZBd set up to sort them like this, but the SB postprocessing script just drops the .mkv file in the root season folder, and also leaves a folder with the show name, number, and title with all the "extra" files. If not it's not too big of a deal, XBMC catches them all the same regardless. Thanks!
That's not a supported file structure so no there's no way to get SB to do that for you. Why would you want every episode in a separate folder anyway?

If you mean SB isn't deleting the old SAB download folders it should be, unless you have "Keep folder after processing" checked in the config.