EpisodeButler and priorities

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Camelot

EpisodeButler and priorities

Post by Camelot »

Hi,

I have setup my TV category in sabnzbd to have "high" priority, but the episodebutler added shows come in with "normal" priority. Does anyone know of a way to get it to work correctly?

Not sure if the EB developer reads these forums, but would be great if I could set a custom priority in EB for the shows it adds (ie all shows added by EB is given a "high" priority).

Thanks,
C
Janoz

Re: EpisodeButler and priorities

Post by Janoz »

Can you see if the episodes added by the Episode Butler do have the TV category? If that is the case I think I should focus on the priority part. If it doesn't get the TV category at all then the problem lies there.
Camelot

Post by Camelot »

yea, sorry. My post was a bit weak on the details.

EB adds the files, and they are correctly assigned to the TV category. I have given EB the apikey, login details and server details of sabnzbd, so I assume it adds the nzb from newzbin by sending the id number of the report. If this is the case, then I guess it is sabnzbd that is not correctly assigning the default priority for the category (TV -> High, on my system).

Edit: I just ran a check now, and if I bookmark a TV show report on newzbin, and tell sabnzbd to add the bookmarks, it correctly detects the TV category, but does not assign the High priority. My apologies, Janoz. I am obviously blaming EB for something that is most definitely not its fault. Seems this is a sabnzbd bug.
http://forums.sabnzbd.org/index.php?topic=3767.0
Last edited by Camelot on February 27th, 2010, 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Camelot

Post by Camelot »

for those not bothered to check out the other thread, the conclusion was that bookmarks in the current version (v0.5.0) always get the "normal" priority (bug), and episodebutler is overriding the priority set for the categories when adding the shows.

Hopefully there will be bug fixes soon :)