myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
urb

Re: myNZB

Post by urb »

Cheers for the help myNZB.  It's up and running like a charm now.  Well impressed  ;D
mrhector

Post by mrhector »

zito wrote: Using Cydia's "Fake 3.1.3" (on SOS iPhone repository) I've been able to install and use myNZB 0.4 on iPhone OS 3.1.2.
Thanks for that tip, I wasn't getting the update since I'm at 3.1.2.  Looking forward to trying out the new UI and now it finally has history, woo hoo!
moontan

Post by moontan »

is it possible to add an option to download what you have bookmarked as its not very useful if it have to go and search newzbin for the file still just to download it
Camelot

Post by Camelot »

you can set up sabnzbd to check and download your bookmarks at regular intervals, but I guess there is some merit in a "check bookmarks now" option :)
barrettj

Post by barrettj »

For those of you looking for Fake 3.1.3 - you'll need to add http://cy.sosiphone.com/ to your sources, it's not there by default.  I have no problems using 3.1.2 with the new version, either.
barrettj

Post by barrettj »

johnnytk36 wrote: Anyway to clear the badges on history without purging the history?
For me the history badges cleared by viewing the history, and then I exited the app and reloaded it.  I'm assuming new badges will appear after I download more.

Edit, I spoke too soon - the badges reappeared for everything I had downloaded.
Last edited by barrettj on March 5th, 2010, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

I have added support for turning off badges for next version :)
axisfx

Post by axisfx »

Great version. Too bad you bumped up the price after I had already purchased it. You should setup a donation page, I would love to help you more. SABnzbd already got some money from me.
fakeyfakerson

Post by fakeyfakerson »

i really don't feel like installing a separate hack to fake 3.1.2 just to install this app, and there's no way i'm updating from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 and losing my jailbreak, can you please allow it to work in 3.1.2 next patch? 3.1.3 adds absolutely no functionality needed for this application to run and is simply screwing over/inconveniencing all your supporters who have jailbroken their phones.
Last edited by fakeyfakerson on March 6th, 2010, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

same here. I only jailbreak for TRIS game. ( stupid apple banned the app AFTER i bought it ) and 3G tethering. I see no reason for 3.1.3
fusen

Post by fusen »

fakeyfakerson wrote: i really don't feel like installing a separate hack to fake 3.1.2 just to install this app, and there's no way i'm updating from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 and losing my jailbreak, can you please allow it to work in 3.1.2 next patch? 3.1.3 adds absolutely no functionality needed for this application to run and is simply screwing over/inconveniencing all your supporters who have jailbroken their phones.
yeah, is the app actually using a sdk function that is only in 3.1.3 or what? The report saying that you can fake 3.1.3 and it'll load on 3.1.2 would suggest not. ;/
Camelot

Post by Camelot »

could just be the developer chose to compile it for 3.1.3 without considering if that really was necessary ...
Pmarszal

Post by Pmarszal »

OK....

So I have myNZB setup and it works on my wireless network but as soon as I leave the house I cant check it... I tried reading this forum but cant find a solution on what to do to check and add nzb files while im away from the house... Please help me!!!

Step by Step directions would be nice, because Im sure there are many more like me which cant get this setup correctly, but any help is appriciated....

If you need to know any of my sabnzbd settings, let me know and I will let you know...

please help!!!!
zito

Post by zito »

@Pmarszal

Having myNZB working from the Internet involves that Sabnzbd can be reached from the Internet.
So if the computer running Sabnzbd is directly connected to the Internet with a WAN IP, all you have to do is use it's IP in Sabnzbd (instead of localhost or 127.0.0.1).
If the computer running Sabnzbd is behind a router and got a LAN IP, you also have to use it's IP (instead of localhost or 127.0.0.1) and you've got to set port forwarding on your router or xDSL Box...
EricJD

Post by EricJD »

Is there any way to switch servers without going into Settings and changing the default server?