Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
hdaddict

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by hdaddict »

Two things:

Sickbeard is not shutting down when I click the shutdown link, what do I need to kill to stop the whole thing, including the http server?

Also, since the .css file has been removed a little while back, my layout is not correct...I think it was the defaultcolors.css file. It's still trying to load that if I look in the source for the web page, but my git pull removed it.

...edit...
- I'm going to delete the directory and re-clone it.
Last edited by hdaddict on March 24th, 2010, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midgetspy

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by midgetspy »

http://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/ ... /data/css/

defaultcolors.css should be there.

About shutdown, post a log of you trying to shut it down and I'll take a look. It works for me.
bnevets27
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by bnevets27 »

Prioritization of search providers!! Yes! Thank you ;D

Keep up the good work!
b1scu1t
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by b1scu1t »

Thanks for the update, looks good.  Looks like eztv seems like just a torrent site, please correct me if I am wrong.

b1scu1t
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Yes, it is a torrent site.
Sinnocence

Post by Sinnocence »

madlan wrote: ...
11 was a double-length single episode. It was mistakenly labelled in most places as two episodes, including TVDB.

Speaking of TVDB - it's up and down a lot again today. Making it impossible to add new shows.
Stokkes

Post by Stokkes »

I'm not convinced it's a TVDB issue.

The links Sickbeard is reporting as "not working" from TVDB, I don't have any problems accessing them from a browser and I've never gotten a time out yet today.

Very odd.
Sinnocence

Post by Sinnocence »

Stokkes wrote: I'm not convinced it's a TVDB issue.
The website in intermittently inaccessible for me today (via browser), and when it has worked it has been *very* slow. SickBeard seems to time out when trying to look up my specified show name. Twice today it got past that point to where I selected the correct match and then timed out after that. The TVDB forums on the other hand have been accessible at all times today, even when I was having issues with the main site.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Hi all,

Loving the app, but having an issue with about 1/3 of my shows. When adding those, I get the folowing error:
500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 660, in respond
 File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 193, in __call__
 File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__
 File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 657, in addShow
 File "sickbeard\queue.pyo", line 132, in addShow
 File "sickbeard\queue.pyo", line 207, in __init__
 File "sickbeard\tv.pyo", line 100, in __init__
 File "sickbeard\tv.pyo", line 624, in loadNFO
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ' :P'

Where  :P would be the tt* imdb.tvdb code for the show (left it out in the example incase it violates the forum rules). And it actually has the 'tt' in it, which doesn't seem right for an int(), but I'm not a programmer so I might be off base.  It's been happening for a few weeks, so I'm sure it doesn't have to do with any tvdb outages -- other shows are added okay, as late as 10 minutes ago.

I'm running Win7 64-bit if it matters.

Thanks!
Last edited by Brian on March 27th, 2010, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Figured it out  ;D

The shows that were having the problem already had a TV SHOW nfo file -- must've been created with another media manager I was trying out. I removed the "tt" from the tag and now they're working fine.

FYI in case anyone else runs into this.

-
ayashi38

Post by ayashi38 »

Hi,
First of all, thanks for your job on this, awesome.

I started a mac mini media center using plex, add sabnzbd and started to use sickbeard.

was not a huge user of newsgroup, but with this feature :) gonna use it :p

I have a little issue with post processing.
OS : MacOS 10.6 (fresh install, update, computer bought less than 1 week)
I had before this error

Code: Select all

File "/Applications/midgetspy-Sick-Beard-e7ee6fd/autoProcessTv/sabToSickBeard.py", line 24, in <module>
    import autoProcessTV
  File "/Applications/midgetspy-Sick-Beard-e7ee6fd/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.py", line 20, in <module>
    import ConfigParser
zipimport.ZipImportError: can't decompress data; zlib not available
which I resolved by settings the login / pass etc directly in the py file.

But as I thought, I just move the issue to the next step

Code: Select all

File "/Applications/midgetspy-Sick-Beard-e7ee6fd/autoProcessTv/sabToSickBeard.py", line 24, in <module>
    import autoProcessTV
  File "/Applications/midgetspy-Sick-Beard-e7ee6fd/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.py", line 21, in <module>
    import urllib
zipimport.ZipImportError: can't decompress data; zlib not available
I tried my self running these script in a terminal and works. (almost because I used dummy value)

I am no real knowledge in python but it seems that lib are not found when sabnzdb is calling the post-processing script.
I check the google project page
OSX 10.5.X (Leopard) Tip: If you installed Python 2.6 using the .mpkg file from the official Python .dmg you need to edit sabToSickBeard.py to use python 2.6 otherwise it's default (/usr/bin/python) will not be able to load dependent modules when run from sabNZB.
I don't think it is relevant as I am using 10.6 and python 2.6 was not install from mpkg file and don't have /usr/bin/python

Did someone have an idea ? something to test ?  Is there anything to do when I launch sabnzbd ?

Thanks in advance
Sorry for the english, not my language :)

PS1 : working when I using manual post processing, so really an issue with path or something like this with sabnzbd but I have not real computer knowledge :p just basis

PS2 : How can I switch from swnatched to downloaded ?
Last edited by ayashi38 on March 29th, 2010, 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

If it works from the command line then I'm not sure what's going wrong, something to do with the way SAB is calling the script I guess. Maybe double check that `which python' is the same as what is in the first line of the script (and if not, change it)? Other than that I don't know.
ayashi38

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by ayashi38 »

Hi,

Thanks for your answer

it is working pretty fine from the sick beard web ui using manual post processing but have to do it for each directory containing one episode

as i am a lazzy Guy, i am gonna find a way and Will post it if i find :)
mlabate

Post by mlabate »

I see this: NOTE: Episodes can only be changed to "Downloaded" if they are currently "Predownloaded".
All other statuses will automatically update to Downloaded on a show refresh.

Can this be changed? I am migrated to SickBeard (everything looks great so far) and I have a bunch of episodes already downloaded and I would like to mark them as such, can we be allowed to change episodes to downloaded if it came from a different source?

Thanks
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

If the episodes exist in your show dir they will be set to "Downloaded" automatically when you add the show or when it refreshes/updates itself.