Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Homerboy

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by Homerboy »

midgetspy wrote: Sick Beard will name episodes like that, yes, if you have the naming set up that way in Config -> General. The reason it's not doing it now is because your post-processing is crashing as per the error in your SAB history. The "No Section 'SickBeard'" error is because you don't have an autoProcessTV.cfg file (or it's corrupt/empty).

About NZBMatrix I have been getting a lot of questions about it, I think it is a problem with the site but I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.
Gotcha. Let me see whats in the cfg file...
Last edited by Homerboy on April 3rd, 2010, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Homerboy

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by Homerboy »

Homerboy wrote:
midgetspy wrote: Sick Beard will name episodes like that, yes, if you have the naming set up that way in Config -> General. The reason it's not doing it now is because your post-processing is crashing as per the error in your SAB history. The "No Section 'SickBeard'" error is because you don't have an autoProcessTV.cfg file (or it's corrupt/empty).

About NZBMatrix I have been getting a lot of questions about it, I think it is a problem with the site but I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.
Gotcha. Let me see whats in the cfg file...
OK had a chnace to play around with this some more...
it seems to be running fine as the end of the log file shows:

File was moved successfully

Renaming the file \\SPRINGFIELD\videos\TV Shows\SHOW NAME\Season 2\S02E15.avi to \\SPRINGFIELD\videos\TV Shows\SHOW NAME\Season 2\S02E15 - EPISODE NAME.avi

BUT, and this is the weird part, if I navigate to \SPRINGFIELD\videos\TV Shows\SHOW NAME\Season 2\ there's no file there at ALL.
Very Very odd.
scope

Post by scope »

Homerboy wrote: it seems to be running fine as the end of the log file shows:

File was moved successfully

Renaming the file \\SPRINGFIELD\videos\TV Shows\SHOW NAME\Season 2\S02E15.avi to \\SPRINGFIELD\videos\TV Shows\SHOW NAME\Season 2\S02E15 - EPISODE NAME.avi

BUT, and this is the weird part, if I navigate to \SPRINGFIELD\videos\TV Shows\SHOW NAME\Season 2\ there's no file there at ALL.
Very Very odd.

It might be a different issue to mine.. But I am trying to get renaming working aswell, but whenever I do post processing from sabnzbd it renames the file, but doesnt leave it in the \tv show\ShowA folder, rather it moves it to \sick beard install directory\ShowA.. I cant see any settings for this, but obsiouly want it to go the the proper show folder.
mota

Post by mota »

Hi midgetspy,

could you add new quality option to SB? Lots of shows are now available in better quality downloaded from web. They should be easily searchable, all have WEB-DL in name. This setting should be higher quality than HD. They usually appear on usenet 1 to 3 days after normal HD version.

Best regards

Mota
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

scope wrote: It might be a different issue to mine.. But I am trying to get renaming working aswell, but whenever I do post processing from sabnzbd it renames the file, but doesnt leave it in the \tv show\ShowA folder, rather it moves it to \sick beard install directory\ShowA.. I cant see any settings for this, but obsiouly want it to go the the proper show folder.
This is because you didn't browse to a folder when you added the show, you just entered a name (so it put it under the sickbeard dir).

As for WEB-DL it's been requested before and there's a ticket on google code for it, but it's not something that's at the top of my list.
scope

Post by scope »

midgetspy wrote:
scope wrote: It might be a different issue to mine.. But I am trying to get renaming working aswell, but whenever I do post processing from sabnzbd it renames the file, but doesnt leave it in the \tv show\ShowA folder, rather it moves it to \sick beard install directory\ShowA.. I cant see any settings for this, but obsiouly want it to go the the proper show folder.
This is because you didn't browse to a folder when you added the show, you just entered a name (so it put it under the sickbeard dir).
Cool, yes you are right.. So far I am very impressed with the application.. I am yet to have it download anything automatic but some of my shows will be due for a download tonight so I guess I will find out then. :)
Homerboy

Post by Homerboy »

midgetspy wrote:

As for WEB-DL it's been requested before and there's a ticket on google code for it, but it's not something that's at the top of my list.
Yeah that fixed my problem too it seems.
It does move it to the right dir now but its still not renaming with the episode name and this is a new/different error I get:

Loading config from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SickBeard\autoProcessTV\autoProcessTV.cfg
Final folder name is \\Springfield\Videos\TV Shows\SHOW NAME\Season 1

Unable to find the biggest file - is this really a TV download?

Then one show did work properly

Then a third gave me the following error:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 660, in respond

File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 193, in __call__

File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__

File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 561, in processEpisode

File "sickbeard\processTV.pyo", line 203, in postProcessDir

File "sickbeard\processTV.pyo", line 253, in processFile

File "lib\tvdb_api\tvdb_api.pyo", line 753, in __getitem__

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'