Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
suboptimal

Cheetah.Template headache

Post by suboptimal »

I'm getting the error "ImportError: No module named Cheetah.Template" whenever I try to run SickBeard.py. 
I know this has been seen here before, but I'm running Cheetah 2.4.2.1.  This is on Mac OS X 10.6.3 with python 2.6.5.

I reinstalled Cheetah and SickBeard after upgdating python, and I seem to get the error no matter what my PYTHONPATH is set to.

Thanks in advance for any clues lobbed my way!
munchit

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by munchit »

I appear to have run into a strange issue - despite changing nothing (to the best of my knowledge!) Sickbeard no longer seems to work...

It's picking up forthcoming shows, but then not grabbing them, searching for them manually from the show section, claims that nothing can be find, yet a quick look on nzbmatrix shows the show name there.

Has something changed somewhere and i've missed it?

Apologies if i have!!
geebee
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by geebee »

There is an issue with nzbmatrix's API at the moment I believe...might be that.
suboptimal

Cheetah headache was PEBCAK

Post by suboptimal »

Got my problem fixed.  I had a mistake in my $PATH.  Living up to my name...  ;)
bugmenot

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by bugmenot »

Crap! They killed newzbin...

http://www.newzbin.com/

Any other good index sites out there?
JayBird

Post by JayBird »

bugmenot wrote: Crap! They killed newzbin...

www.nzbs.org and www.nzbmatrix.com
munchit

Post by munchit »

geebee- thanks, i thought that might be the issue.

As for the other providers... i'm amazed people had got anything useful out of newzbin in ages!

nzbs.org isn't currently accepting registrations either :(
maxrogers

Post by maxrogers »

bugmenot wrote: Crap! They killed newzbin...

nzbmatrix and nzbs.org are the best with working API's. However, I prefer nzbsrus and as I mentioned earlier they are working on an API so that we can use Sick Beard:
http://www.nzbsrus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 984#p47984

For example. Last night as I was waiting for 6 aired items to show up on nzbs they were all available on nzbsrus while only one was available on nzbs.org (nzbmatrix was down but i have found that nzbsrus beats nzbmatrix.com every time also.) ...just wishing they had an API... Hopefully midgetspy can get functionality working for rss feeds. I am betting that he is working on it!  ;)

Anyways, you should join nzbsrus and get the programmers motivated to get that API finished in the thread I linked above!
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

NZBs'R'US support will be added tonight (limited support though, since there's no API). Basically that means that it'll pick up episodes if SB is running when they air, but other than that you're out of luck.
maxrogers

Post by maxrogers »

midgetspy wrote: NZBs'R'US support will be added tonight (limited support though, since there's no API). Basically that means that it'll pick up episodes if SB is running when they air, but other than that you're out of luck.
WOW!!  :o  midgetspy, you are amazing!!! So very cool of you!

I will keep in contact with the nzbsrus crew on the API status and let you know! Thanks again for bringing such a great solution forward!  ;D

edit: just pulled the latest updates. looks like you are still working on it. I get the following:

python ~/sickbeard/SickBeard.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/username/sickbeard/SickBeard.py", line 35, in
    import sickbeard
  File "/Users/username/sickbeard/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 33, in
    from sickbeard import searchCurrent, searchBacklog, showUpdater, versionChecker, properFinder, autoPostProcesser
  File "/Users/username/sickbeard/sickbeard/searchCurrent.py", line 21, in
    from sickbeard import common, db, exceptions, helpers, search
  File "/Users/username/sickbeard/sickbeard/search.py", line 37, in
    from sickbeard.providers import *
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'nzbsrus'
Last edited by maxrogers on May 19th, 2010, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duffman

Post by Duffman »

Quick question. What does the Check XBMC button do? When i hit it nothing happens.
NK26

Post by NK26 »

Im getting that same error maxrogers, Im new to git is there any way to get the old version back?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

I forgot some files, try now.
oncl0ud9

Post by oncl0ud9 »

Is there anyway to automatically have sickbeard put missed or skipped episodes into backlog?
munchit

Post by munchit »

midgetspy wrote: I forgot some files, try now.
I'm a little confused on the updating side of things now... the 'latest' release on Googlecode seems to suggest April 29th, yet you speak of updates last night. So i find the github thing, but am puzzled as to what is what - apologies if i've missed where i should be looking, but how do we keep up to date??

*EDIT* Think i've found it in a bit more detail on the googlecode page where it explains about github - i'll play!

Thanks

Munchit
Last edited by munchit on May 20th, 2010, 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.