myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
geebee
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: myNZB

Post by geebee »

prophetizer wrote: so now what are the plans that nzbmatrix and newzbin no longer work?  are you going to incorporate some other index sites so i can use this app i just bought that for me, is now pretty pointless?
How about waiting more than 10 minutes for a fix?

These problems are in no way foreseeable by the creator of myNZB.
prophetizer

Post by prophetizer »

well, sure, but nzbmatrix has never worked since i bought it, so don't blame me for buying something that doesn't work, and trying to get an answer from the developer on what the plans are, how about that?
geebee
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by geebee »

prophetizer wrote: well, sure, but nzbmatrix has never worked since i bought it, so don't blame me for buying something that doesn't work, and trying to get an answer from the developer on what the plans are, how about that?
I am sure that when nzbmatrix rss etc is back up and stable the author will have a fix if it is needed.

At the moment it looks like an nzbmatrix issue, not a mynzb issue.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Hi,

Seems newzbin has closed now :(. i'll be looking at adding more sites if you guys could let me know of some good ones.

I'm working on ipad version which is taking time due to work and having lack of free time  :o.
carphead

Post by carphead »

My votes goes with nzbs.org it's the only one I've been using since the court action against Newzbin.
Mr. Spoon

Post by Mr. Spoon »

I haven't tried that one, but nzbsrus.com is pretty good, and looks like it would transfer well over to your app. The 400 day retention limit kinda sucks since I'm on astraweb, but oh well. I haven't seen a better alternative yet.
markus101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by markus101 »

NZBMatrix would be nice, but with the current instability it looks a bit shaky right now.
Co-developer of NzbDrone (.Net NNTP PVR) - http://www.nzbdrone.com
bnb
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by bnb »

nzbs.org is the only one working for me on Sickbeard now, so I vote for at least that one.  Thanks.
reno55

Post by reno55 »

Can someone help me figure out why I cant get mynzbd to connect. I have port 8080 forwarded to 192.168.0.196 on my router and I can connect through safari on the iphone.

I left the username and password blank for the screenshot but I also have those filled in.......this makes no sense to me
olufs3n

Post by olufs3n »

reno55 wrote: Can someone help me figure out why I cant get mynzbd to connect. I have port 8080 forwarded to 192.168.0.196 on my router and I can connect through safari on the iphone.

I left the username and password blank for the screenshot but I also have those filled in.......this makes no sense to me
Instead of using IP address, try using host name. I setup PPTP connection from my phone to my desktop and connect MYNZB using that connect (more secure imo)
olufs3n

Post by olufs3n »

Since Newzbin is no longer running (RIP Nnewzbin) can we request the devs add some other index sites ? it would be really handy because nzbmatrix never works for me for some reason even tho i am a VIP member there .
carphead

Post by carphead »

How about you read five post back?  He's working on it.
quassum

Post by quassum »

carphead wrote: My votes goes with nzbs.org it's the only one I've been using since the court action against Newzbin.
I would vote for nzbs.org as well, would be awesome to have that integrated into my favourite iPhone app!
Mrkennedy

Post by Mrkennedy »

Still having trouble with mine

can someone post what their settings are (or an example of what they look like)

Name?
Host - Is this your ip address 192.168.x.x?
Port - 8080
username - if you have one
password - as above
api key - yes
api key - copied from sabnzb
htts - off
geebee
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by geebee »

Mrkennedy wrote: Still having trouble with mine

can someone post what their settings are (or an example of what they look like)

Name?
Host - Is this your ip address 192.168.x.x?
Port - 8080
username - if you have one
password - as above
api key - yes
api key - copied from sabnzb
htts - off

That IP will only work on your internal wifi network, not if you are connected via your phone network. You will need to put your external IP in there and port forward 8080 through your router to the 192.68.x.x IP.