Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
mkopel

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by mkopel »

midgetspy wrote:
mkopel wrote:
You can also choose a custom quality setting by choosing which qualities should be downloaded when an episode first is released, and which qualities you want Sick Beard to re-download if they become available.
Could you elaborate on how you set this up. I would like to setup a bunch of shows to download any quality at first and then look for 720p versions as they come out.

awesome stuff as usual. although, I do miss the backlog list. nice to have it all in one place.
So you would select every quality for "initial download" and then only 720p for "re-download". You can mass edit your shows in "Manage Shows".
got in now. didn't see the "custom" download type before. very cool.
midgetspy

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by midgetspy »

It's possible but there are tons of things I still need to do on the TV side before I start with movies. To be honest I could probably implement a very simple movie scraping section pretty quickly but then I would get inundated with feature requests for metadata/ratings/naming/sorting/blah blah so I am not going to bother until I have time to do it right.
rascalli

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by rascalli »

Ok I understand .. too bad .. will have to wait
mkopel

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by mkopel »

with the latest version I am no longer seeing the logging errors but now I get this:

Code: Select all

17:29:23 ERROR::SEARCH :: Error while searching EZTV, skipping: 'module' object has no attribute 'searchRSS'
is this expected?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Ah whoops I totally forgot to update the EZTV provider - I will take a look tonight.
relman
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by relman »

what build is the new quality settings going to be in, i notice they missed out on being in build 453 :(

I am really looking forward to this feature.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

I am only building windows builds every once in a while when bugs seem to be fairly stable... if you want to keep up to date on the newest features you'll need to run from source.
maxrogers

Lovin the new features!!!

Post by maxrogers »

midgetspy,

Just checking in to say that I am LOVING the new features/fixes/etc... Just love my Sick Beard!!!

Thanks for all of the hard work ... and more importantly the fact that you share it with us!!!  ;D
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Did you also change th elook of : Comming episodes ?

As before a missed serie would pop-up there.
BUt now it shows it as WANTED , when I go to the show details
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Yes there is no "Missed" anymore, just "Wanted". I haven't decided what I am going to do about that. I need to just redo the coming episodes page from the ground up, I will probably just add any "Wanted" eps that are less than a day old.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

OK thanks for the answer , it was always handy to see what you missed.
So you could download manually .. but I guess sickbeard can also watch that for us.
computer

Post by computer »

Migetspy, are you going to add newzbin back in the config?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Eventually, yes, once the reports are flowing and the API is working.
clawtilda

Post by clawtilda »

Been using this great tool for a week now and love it!

midgetspy, just have some questions that I was hoping you could clarify:

- When will sickbeard rescan the files on the file system and display them on show info page? I believe that if we manually force it to Re Scan files it would do the trick.

- The episodes that were downloaded by sickbeard appear as Snatched. Do they eventually switch to Downloaded?

- Is there a way to make it get new episodes from thetvdb.com without forcing a full update to the show? For example, The Daily Show episodes appear to be submited to thetvdb.com on a daily basis, so my sickbeard is missing them. Also, doing a full update on a show like this takes a couple of hours due to the large number of seasons/episodes.

Thanks, and hope you keep doing such good work.

Specs:
Sickbeard: Git version
Debian SID amd64
Sickbeard using SABnzbd api and SABnzbd is doing the postprocessing and renaming.
Homerboy

Post by Homerboy »

I really need to figure out how to get the GIT version working on windows :(