myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
x00m

Re: myNZB

Post by x00m »

Same as above but with API key. Received the update but still crashes.
IonBlade

Post by IonBlade »

Also confirming the update crashes on my 3GS running 4.0, with or without API key.  Using https, on a non-default port, if that matters.  I'd be glad to offer any other info that would help, just let me know if ya need any info or testers for fixes.
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

Crashes on launch for my on my iPhone 4 and my iPad. This app hasn't worked for me since before the 4.0 betas months ago...
SABCommand for iPad Developer
SABConnect for Safari 5 Developer

Bug Tracking:
http://redmine.kalenhansen.com

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/SABCommand
cave

Post by cave »

charlesv wrote: Got the update but still crashing. Have only one server, no pass or API key. Thoughts?
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ... update is crashing ! Same as before .... (3GS - iOS4.O.1)
johnnytk36

Post by johnnytk36 »

UPDATE IS OUT.

BTW, don;t i remember you saying that you added the ability to switch the server from within the app?
surjj

Post by surjj »

I bought this app a couple of months ago and it was working fantastically. I updated to iOS4 and it hasn't worked since. Even after installing the update it doesnt operate correctly. If i don't specify my server settings myNZB will remain open just giving the server information not found error. However, if i enter my server information in the settings the app comes  up for just a second and then closes without warning. Is there a fix for this? Wasn't this recent update supposed to fix that issue?
johnnytk36

Post by johnnytk36 »

surjj wrote: I bought this app a couple of months ago and it was working fantastically. I updated to iOS4 and it hasn't worked since. Even after installing the update it doesnt operate correctly. If i don't specify my server settings myNZB will remain open just giving the server information not found error. However, if i enter my server information in the settings the app comes  up for just a second and then closes without warning. Is there a fix for this? Wasn't this recent update supposed to fix that issue?
When i updated to the new version, it reset my mynzb settings. Did it do this fro you? If not i sugest deleting the app and re downloading/syncing.
JayBird

Post by JayBird »

Yep, still crashing for me also
carphead

Post by carphead »

Same problem here.  Tried deleting the App and re-downloading.  Still crashes after receiving data from the sabnzbd client.

Shutting down Sabnzbd stops it crashing. I rolled back the verson of Sabnzbd to 0.5.0 and it still crashed (mynzb) then to version 0.5.2 and mynzb still crashed.
MenaceD

Post by MenaceD »

Update not working for me either: updated the App but it keeps crashing while trying to connect to my SabNZB+ installation. Looks like the update did not fix anything

Already tried to de-install and re-install the app and to delete all configs and enter them again.

More info:
Through internal network: not working
Through external network: not working
HTTPS: not used
API: used (but crashes also when not used)
Portforwarding is correct (worked before the iOS4 update)

Hope to see a fix soon, because I am really missing this App!

Edit: rated the App with 1 star because of the crashing problems. Will rate it back to 5 if it is fixed!
(It would not be fair to potential buyers to let them buy this app if they do not know if it will be fixed)
Last edited by MenaceD on July 16th, 2010, 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
snigs

Post by snigs »

Update does not work for me either. Sorry but had to review this app at 1 star as it hasn't worked for me since I bought it.
I will update review when a working version is released.

/edit did I just see the price get hitched up from 1.79 to 2.99?!?!? Dude...
Last edited by snigs on July 16th, 2010, 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mrkennedy

Post by Mrkennedy »

cannot even update mine, not even in my updates section. What would happen if i buy it again would it charge me again or wipe it out as already bought it?

Does it have nzb.org section too
tylor

Post by tylor »

I am also experiencing constant crashing!!!
Does this mean we have to wait another 2 weeks for an update?
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Sorry Guys,

I don't know what causing the crashing I tested on iPhone 3GS (3.1.3), iPhone 4 (4.0), iPad (3.2) and it worked fine. i'll look into to this over the weekend and see whats causing it.
meemorize

Post by meemorize »

Just to chime in here.. Also having the same exact crashing issue like others have mentioned.
This happens when using iOS4 & iOS4.0.1.

Also maybe this will help in finding a fix:
When the server is setup wrong the app does not crash and let's me know that it cannot reach the server.
When I enter the correct details the app crashes. Perhaps it is some thing specifically in the connection procedure.

PS: This is on an iPhone 3GS 32GB
Last edited by meemorize on July 16th, 2010, 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.